World of Tanks

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm kind of addicted.

It an awesome game, the designers deserve a lot of credit for an all around awesome game. The play is "realistic" (I never drove a tank, but from what others have said it's a good simulation of what you needed to do in WWII tank combat) and teamwork rules the day. The graphics are like Ghibli Studio designed the landscapes, I can think of no higher compliment.

I thought the German armor would be "superior" and started with them. I quickly realized I like sniping (kind of like I do here) and went over to the TD line. I grinded my way up to the JagTiger and then sold that and the Ferdi for the new JPzE100 (what a fucking waste, it's the slowest POS ever and gets tracked whenever the winds blows) Sure it's nice to finally be able to one shot a tier VIII tank, but it takes forever to reload and it an absolute arty magnet.

My two favorite tanks are the JagPanther and the Panther (I'm still grinding on the German tank line).

Who else plays?

I'm kind of addicted.

It an awesome game, the designers deserve a lot of credit for an all around awesome game. The play is "realistic" (I never drove a tank, but from what others have said it's a good simulation of what you needed to do in WWII tank combat) and teamwork rules the day. The graphics are like Ghibli Studio designed the landscapes, I can think of no higher compliment.

I thought the German armor would be "superior" and started with them. I quickly realized I like sniping (kind of like I do here) and went over to the TD line. I grinded my way up to the JagTiger and then sold that and the Ferdi for the new JPzE100 (what a fucking waste, it's the slowest POS ever and gets tracked whenever the winds blows) Sure it's nice to finally be able to one shot a tier VIII tank, but it takes forever to reload and it an absolute arty magnet.

My two favorite tanks are the JagPanther and the Panther (I'm still grinding on the German tank line).

Who else plays?

OMG!

You tricked me with that title....we have family that's Armored Cavalry.

I'm kind of addicted.

Who else plays?

OMG!

There are tons of real tankers that play the game. I tend to ride alongside anyone with "USMC" in their name

Oh- computers forum duh. Nevermind.

Just visited the website. I did try downloading but again, it wouldn't work.
Got a new PC tower at work so I'll give it another try. :thup:

Last edited:
Are there a lot of cheats?
One of my favorite games to play used to be "Crossfire"...a free online game like this one.
It use to be great, as you gained exp. points you could upgrade armor, get better weapons etc. In Crossfire - everything was about skill.
That was until script kiddies wrote cheats for it - then the game went to hell in a hand basket. You could barely even play the game without some damn kid with a 20-0 kill/death ratio killing everyone 2 seconds after they spawned.
Are there cheats in this game also?

WTF??
Why allow high level players to be able to play in training areas??
How the heck can someone learn basics by getting annihilated by an M-1 tank when all I have is a tin can?

I'm kind of addicted.

Who else plays?

OMG!

really, when did their DNA get changed?

They have a long way to go to make this a welcoming game for newcomers.
I played for 5 minutes and am not real excited to play it again. It is asinine to allow high level posers to camp out and duck shoot newbies in the training areas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back