World Naked Gardening Day

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Ready for World Naked Gardening Day on Saturday? - TODAY People - TODAY.com

Not dirty to play in dirt on World Naked Gardening Day
Saturday’s global movement celebrates weeding, planting flowers in the buff

So if people choose to participate in World Naked Gardening Day on May 14, are they allowed to wear gardening gloves?

How about Naked Hiking Day on June 21: Are hiking boots acceptable?

“Oh, there are no rules!” said Mark Storey, 52, a Seattle-area resident and the co-creator of World Naked Gardening Day. “If I’m gardening naked and if I need to have a hat on or shoes on, that’s fine. People are pretty rational about that stuff. This is not a religion.”......

If you participate, you have to provide pictures.......or it didn't happen........unless you are ugly.

Ready for World Naked Gardening Day on Saturday? - TODAY People - TODAY.com

Not dirty to play in dirt on World Naked Gardening Day
Saturday’s global movement celebrates weeding, planting flowers in the buff

So if people choose to participate in World Naked Gardening Day on May 14, are they allowed to wear gardening gloves?

How about Naked Hiking Day on June 21: Are hiking boots acceptable?

“Oh, there are no rules!” said Mark Storey, 52, a Seattle-area resident and the co-creator of World Naked Gardening Day. “If I’m gardening naked and if I need to have a hat on or shoes on, that’s fine. People are pretty rational about that stuff. This is not a religion.”......

If you participate, you have to provide pictures.......or it didn't happen........unless you are ugly.

:dunno: Why should this weekend be any different?

Oh no. No and no again. Women have too many open orifaces dirt could get in to. No no. Hell no. :lol:

Oh no. No and no again. Women have too many open orifaces dirt could get in to. No no. Hell no. :lol:

You have to use common sense. If you're mixing things up with a power tiller or weed-whacking, you wear appropriate protective clothing. If you're hanging out watering, or playing fetch with the puppies while discussing and admiring various veggies with the neighbors, then by all means 'hang out' ;)

And men are there to keep that from happening, we have the plugging tools........

:eusa_hand:

Time and a place, buddy - that's not the kind of garden we run in THIS nudist community!

Nobody cares what you do in the privacy of your own crib, ass-u-me-ing of course, what you do violates none of the laws, both federal and local, that we all agree don't suck, but out in the common areas like the garden, you'll behave yourself.

Forum List

Back