M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
Wednesday, 13 Jul 2011 04:00 PM
By Sam Donigan
NEWMAX.COM

Excerpt:

As several European countries celebrate the centennial of Reagan’s birth this year with the unveiling of statues and the renaming of streets, leaders from around the continent are honoring the man who tore down “the distorted and sick ideologies of the 20th century” and “remade the world for us,” Noonan quotes Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban as saying during the presentation of Reagan’s statue in Budapest.​

LINK

Obama's cheap suite looks all the more soiled and tattered next to this giant of wisdom and leadership.

Leftist loons, on the other hand, will never forgive Reagan for exposing the lie of Keynesianism and defeating the Soviet Union.

Last edited:
And then tomorrow, Noonan will be right back to supporting Obama's distorted and sick ideologies

Yes, I read this the other day during lunch, fortunately after I’d eaten.

The right may ‘long’ for another Reagan, but not the rest of the world. I lived through those years of ignorance and idiocy – it’s when the right went wrong.

And Noonan has zero credibility, and less objectivity.

Yes, I read this the other day during lunch, fortunately after I’d eaten.

The right may ‘long’ for another Reagan, but not the rest of the world. I lived through those years of ignorance and idiocy – it’s when the right went wrong.

And Noonan has zero credibility, and less objectivity.

Be sure to tell that to the tens of millions of people no longer living under Soviet domination in Eastern Europe

By Sam Donigan
NEWMAX.COM

Excerpt:

As several European countries celebrate the centennial of Reagan’s birth this year with the unveiling of statues and the renaming of streets, leaders from around the continent are honoring the man who tore down “the distorted and sick ideologies of the 20th century” and “remade the world for us,” Noonan quotes Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban as saying during the presentation of Reagan’s statue in Budapest.​

LINK

Obama's cheap suite looks all the more soiled and tattered next to this giant of wisdom and leadership.

Leftist loons, on the other hand, will never forgive Reagan for exposing the lie Keynesianism and defeating the Soviet Union.

I would be doing hand-springs in the street if Ronald Reagan were in the oval office right now.

Last edited:
By Sam Donigan
NEWMAX.COM

Excerpt:

LINK

Leftist loons, on the other hand, will never forgive Reagan for exposing the lie Keynesianism and defeating the Soviet Union.

I would be doing hand-springs in the street if Ronald Reagan were in oval office right now.

Why? The maggots would be being doing hand-springs as well, if they had hands.

By Sam Donigan
NEWMAX.COM

Excerpt:

LINK

I love watching her on "Morning Joe". Even other Republicans "smirk" behind a hand over a mouth at her dumbness. And for heaven's sakes, don't ask her anything about science or technology.

By Sam Donigan
NEWMAX.COM

Excerpt:

LINK

I love watching her on "Morning Joe". Even other Republicans "smirk" behind a hand over a mouth at her dumbness. And for heaven's sakes, don't ask her anything about science or technology.

Well--when you can figure out how science or technology is going to pay for 14.3 trillion in red ink now--with another 64 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities--due to baby-boomers now entering social security--medicare at a DAILY rate of 18,000 per day--which will continue for the next fifteen years--then let us know about it--O.K--:cuckoo:

By Sam Donigan
NEWMAX.COM

Excerpt:

LINK

We should ask her why she thinks Obama kill Space Shuttle

Forum List

Back