World Jewish Population Statistics

To eat the flesh of the Son of God you must receive the body of teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven, teaching that became his flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God.

Hence the word of God, manna from heaven,became flesh..

This is the only way to be in communion with God, by accepting what is truth and doing what is right. Eating his flesh and drinking his blood.

Remember?

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

watevah
lol.... Exactly!

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the Cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

blood? cherubim with blood?

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Do the math.

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the Mighty one of Jacob."

it isn't math

To make that great leap of intelligence required to understand what is only alluded to by those arcane verses you have to think deeply. There is no way around it. No way to acquire a greater understanding of life through teaching ENCAPSULATED in silly stories written by deep thinkers of the ancient past, except by thinking deeply.

Enough with hemorrhaging the memoirs of Poor Rosie from Brooklyn surrounded by nazi WASPS already. I'm not going to write you a prescription.

Put on your thinking cap and give thinking deeply a try..

Last edited:
lol.... Exactly!

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the Cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Do the math.

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the Mighty one of Jacob."

it isn't math

To make that great leap of intelligence required to understand what is only alluded to by those arcane verses you have to think deeply. There is no way around it. No way to acquire a greater understanding of life through teaching ENCAPSULATED in silly stories written by deep thinkers of the ancient past, except by thinking deeply.

Give it a try..

The very first requirement in understanding those arcane verses is KNOWLEGE of the language in which the verses
were written. The next requirement is to give up the preconceived notions of the sunday school teacher.
The most disqualifying issue is the attempt to SHOEHORN
them into your wishful thinking. Don't bother to try----you haven't got a chance

So you don’t even know that you’re dead. Got it.

"Two thieves. One was damned, the other saved."

"Saved from what?"

"We are all born mad. Some remain so." ..... Samuel Becket, Waiting for Godot.

Once I was dead, just like you, but now I am alive forevermore.
And why wouldn't my soul go on, because of something you read in a book?

Your soul might very well go on even if you never rise to life in this world but you will be judged according to your words and deeds. Only you know how far that will get you. At least you never tried to trick anyone in the name of God. You have that going for you.

However if you rise to life in this world you are no longer subject to judgment and the death of the body will have no effect on you..

Either way, no one can repent from the grave.
There's no proof a god is going to judge me. You're delusional.

You already admit that you don't understand anything about what you deride as a fairy tale intended to educate the children of bronze age nomads.

If you think that's not evidence that you have already been judged unworthy of comprehension, you are delusional.
I never said any such thing. I understand quite well that you all live in a fairy tale world with no proof at all for your god who is going to judge me if I don't obey a book. It's not only delusional, it's dumb.

try cleaning under the sink
I figured you and Taz would be besties.
dingbat, look at it this way, everyone can see a tree, touch it, smell it, and more than anything, all agree that trees are real, so no dispute there. So why isn't it the same with god? Why do some people not agree that it's real? And most people don't even agree on what a god is, everyone has their own god and own definition for said god. So why the discrepancy between things we agree are real, like trees, and a god, of which there are very many different views on...
The evidence you are looking for can be found in what he created.
"he"? Not a "she"? And I wasn't asking for your personal interpretation, but like I said, why doesn't everyone see the same thing, like a tree?
Most people use he for convenience. God isn't a he or she. God is more like a verb than a noun.

Is intelligence or existence a noun?

It isn't my personal opinion. It is fact.

The answer to your question is free will. So despite the fact that his laws are written into the fabric of life you choose to worship the created rather than the creator and do not know what you are missing.
So if a "god" created the universe, which ok, is possible, why would it want us to worship it and obey a book?

To eat the flesh of the Son of God you must receive the body of teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven, teaching that became his flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God.
Don't you just have to eat one of those little round crackers?

lol.... Exactly!

Do the math.

it isn't math

Give it a try..

The very first requirement in understanding those arcane verses is KNOWLEGE of the language in which the verses
were written. The next requirement is to give up the preconceived notions of the sunday school teacher.
them into your wishful thinking. Don't bother to try----you haven't got a chance

I am not shoehorning anything or supporting anything taught in sunday school. I am showing what the stories are actually about as it applies to the Gospel claim of the NT being a revelation about and fulfillment of OT writings citing specific correlations to divine law and the use of the same figurative language.

The secret to eternal life is found in the translation.

In case you haven't noticed I don't go for that son of a virgin triune edible god made man made matzo made by human hands dogma. I do not subscribe to any form of belief in a mangod who loved the Romans so much he let them crucify him because they wanted to (what a guy!) so that people all over the world can sin with impunity for the rest of their lives and forever and ever and ever amen. Woo hoo!

(As long as they solemnly thank him and then eat him (for a nominal service charge) every other Sunday and high holiday. Offer applies to everyone except Jews, homosexuals, libtards, atheists, hippies, and anyone with a functioning brain. Offer not valid in reality)

Is this your first day?

Last edited:

Do the math.

it isn't math

Give it a try..

I am not shoehorning anything or supporting anything taught in sunday school. I am showing what the stories are actually about as it applies to the claim of the NT being a revelation and fulfillment of OT writings citing specific correlations to divine law and the use of the same figurative language.

In case you haven't noticed I don't go for that son of a virgin triune edible god made man made matzo made by human hands dogma.

I do not subscribe to a belief in a mangod who loved the Romans so much he let them crucify him (because they wanted to) so that people all over the world can sin with impunity for the rest of their lives. Woo hoo!

Is this your first day?

you are quite a joke in your own right. You have no idea just what the torah is all about-----so you ASCRIBE to an invention consistent with an IMAGINARY MESSAGE OF the "CHRIST" of your delusions

Do the math.

it isn't math

Give it a try..

I am not shoehorning anything or supporting anything taught in sunday school. I am showing what the stories are actually about as it applies to the claim of the NT being a revelation and fulfillment of OT writings citing specific correlations to divine law and the use of the same figurative language.

In case you haven't noticed I don't go for that son of a virgin triune edible god made man made matzo made by human hands dogma.

I do not subscribe to a belief in a mangod who loved the Romans so much he let them crucify him (because they wanted to) so that people all over the world can sin with impunity for the rest of their lives. Woo hoo!

Is this your first day?

you are quite a joke in your own right. You have no idea just what the torah is all about-----so you ASCRIBE to an invention consistent with an IMAGINARY MESSAGE OF the "CHRIST" of your delusions

There is nothing in that entire book that remains hidden from me. Nothing.

The belief that avoiding pork will make a person holy is as ridiculous and absurd as the belief that eating a matzo will give a person spiritual life which is as ridiculous and absurd as the belief that mohammed was a holy man..

Now thats a joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back