World Gripped By Anti-Government Riots; America Next?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowrs.com
January 27, 2011

The planet is in a never-ending cycle of anti-government revolt as riots that plagued Europe last year now spread like wildfire through the Middle East and beyond, threatening to accelerate bloody clashes and force the hand of authorities as the risk of a new Tiananmen Square-style massacre grows ever likelier. Is America next in line to experience unrest that has touched almost every corner of the globe?
Riots in Tunisia were quickly followed by mass protests in Egypt demanding an end to President Mubarek’s regime.

In June of last year, shortly before mass unrest hit Europe in countries like France, Italy and the United Kingdom, we forecast that, “The imminent onset of so-called austerity measures, which in reality represent nothing more than an elevated phase of government-run looting of the taxpayer, would herald an “age of rage,” leading to “riots and even revolutions as people react with fury in response to their jobs, savings, basic public services, pensions and welfare money being seized by the financial terrorists who caused the economic collapse in the first place.”

With even the likes of Time Magazine seriously entertaining the probability of social dislocation as a backlash to the crumbling economy leading to “civil war” in the United States, we stand on the precipice of bedlam.

In November 2008, right as the economic implosion was unraveling, the U.S. Army War College released a white paper called Known Unknowns: Unconventional ‘Strategic Shocks’ in Defense Strategy Development. The report warned that the military must be prepared for a “violent, strategic dislocation inside the United States,” which could be provoked by “unforeseen economic collapse,” “purposeful domestic resistance,” “pervasive public health emergencies” or “loss of functioning political and legal order.” The “widespread civil violence,” the document said, “would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security.”
» World Gripped By Anti-Government Riots; America Next? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

anti-federalists are rising like Phoenix, and most americans are armed, if the economic situation still stagnant...riots may occur and revolution inspired by Egyptians may happen!
Riots.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
While I agree that we need another April 19, 1775 or April 12, 1861 moment here in the United States, I'm not sure that we would end up with the right Government afterwards, so I'm a little hesitant to suggest that this would be the best thing possible. Then again, it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing possible either.

There have been anti-government protests in America for a few years now, the Tea Party. Big difference, all the TP protests have been peaceful.

The dangerous wave of protests coming are from labor unions in America who realize their cushy deals are gone forever due to the new global economic reality.

Like left wing union members in Wisconsin calling their movement "Cairo, Wisconsin". The left wing is extremely prone to violence when they realize their nanny state entitlements are going away. See Greece, France, etc. Thats what America will see, not the same as the ones in Egypt which hate their government, our violent ones will be from those who are pissed that the government will no longer take care of all their needs.

While I agree that we need another April 19, 1775 or April 12, 1861 moment here in the United States, I'm not sure that we would end up with the right Government afterwards, so I'm a little hesitant to suggest that this would be the best thing possible. Then again, it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing possible either.

Yeah, it would be "worst thing possible ."

The brilliance of this great experiment is that we use ballots not bullets.

You guys. Jeeezzzz. I can see that somebody stole the cork out of Sallow's lunch, as well.

Vis-a-vis the Middle East, and what seems to be a succession of protests and unrest, I would like to know if you think that we are witnessing spontaneous uprisings, i.e., nationalist, Islamist, economic, or even, silly as it seems to contemplate, a desire for democracy....

or is there some organized force behind it....i.e., communist inspired, etc.

Or, similar to the 1979 Iranian uprising, a combination of factors.

The "Great Experiment" has FAILED, PC. It was failed 150 years ago when Abraham Lincoln used the US Constitution as a sheet of toilet paper, forever altering the dynamics of this nation in the WRONG direction.

We've had a one philosophy (Liberalism) government ever since. In fact I would suggest that the last TRUE Conservative in Washington, DC was President Andrew Jackson.

It's been proven that the ballot method doesn't work in actually returning this country to what it was intended to be. Without that option, there is nothing other than bullets left to fix this sinking ship before it goes all the way under and leaves us to drown in the freezing waters known as Liberalism.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowrs.com
January 27, 2011

The planet is in a never-ending cycle of anti-government revolt as riots that plagued Europe last year now spread like wildfire through the Middle East and beyond, threatening to accelerate bloody clashes and force the hand of authorities as the risk of a new Tiananmen Square-style massacre grows ever likelier. Is America next in line to experience unrest that has touched almost every corner of the globe?
Riots in Tunisia were quickly followed by mass protests in Egypt demanding an end to President Mubarek’s regime.

In June of last year, shortly before mass unrest hit Europe in countries like France, Italy and the United Kingdom, we forecast that, “The imminent onset of so-called austerity measures, which in reality represent nothing more than an elevated phase of government-run looting of the taxpayer, would herald an “age of rage,” leading to “riots and even revolutions as people react with fury in response to their jobs, savings, basic public services, pensions and welfare money being seized by the financial terrorists who caused the economic collapse in the first place.”

With even the likes of Time Magazine seriously entertaining the probability of social dislocation as a backlash to the crumbling economy leading to “civil war” in the United States, we stand on the precipice of bedlam.

In November 2008, right as the economic implosion was unraveling, the U.S. Army War College released a white paper called Known Unknowns: Unconventional ‘Strategic Shocks’ in Defense Strategy Development. The report warned that the military must be prepared for a “violent, strategic dislocation inside the United States,” which could be provoked by “unforeseen economic collapse,” “purposeful domestic resistance,” “pervasive public health emergencies” or “loss of functioning political and legal order.” The “widespread civil violence,” the document said, “would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security.”

anti-federalists are rising like Phoenix, and most americans are armed, if the economic situation still stagnant...riots may occur and revolution inspired by Egyptians may happen!

Everyone in America is pissed off, but it's not like we're unified about whom is pissing us off. People are pretty happy with the relative state of peace in the US. If there was an attempt at a revolution, we'd probably descend into a lengthy, chaotic civil war, with various special interests trying to get power.

I don't think the Constitution itself is the problem. Although maybe what we could do is allow amendments to the Constitution with just 60% of the vote from both houses of Congress. That way it would be more flexible and we could at least try to make some changes.

Even though things in America have gotten rough, the people here are still too comfortable to take to the streets. Take away HBO and Popeyes Chicken that people will get really pissed.

[...]

[...]
That sounds very inspiring -- but what do we do when balloting doesn't work? Don't forget that George W. Bush was not elected President. He was appointed by the right wing of the Supreme Court. And the worst thing about that is the right wing commoners thought it was just fine.

[...]

[...]
That sounds very inspiring -- but what do we do when balloting doesn't work? Don't forget that George W. Bush was not elected President. He was appointed by the right wing of the Supreme Court. And the worst thing about that is the right wing commoners thought it was just fine.

yep, this cowboy was appointed by right wing and Aipac.

[...]

[...]

First of all, we are committed to ballots working.

Second, “Gore won” is the equivalent of a political Stanford-Binet IQ Test. And this is a one-question test, so the stakes are high. The bad news, you failed. The good news? Your level of knowledge has attained its nadir, so you have no place to go, but up.

Here is the correct response, you may use it to prepare for your next exam:

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.
Online NewsHour: Media Recount: Bush Won

Here, from the NYTimes:

New York Times headline clearly stated, "Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote,Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote - NYTimes.com

Do you feel really, really dumb?
Embarrassed?

Well, look at the bright side: these feelings are better than knowing that you are a perjurer, prevaricator, hypocrite, and dyed-in-the-wool fraud....which is what you will be if you ever, ever, ever repeat the inaccuracy that I have just corrected, i.e., "George W. Bush was not elected President. He was appointed by the right wing of the Supreme Court."

No, your thanks are unnecessary....off your knees.

Last edited:

The "Great Experiment" has FAILED, PC. It was failed 150 years ago when Abraham Lincoln used the US Constitution as a sheet of toilet paper, forever altering the dynamics of this nation in the WRONG direction.

We've had a one philosophy (Liberalism) government ever since. In fact I would suggest that the last TRUE Conservative in Washington, DC was President Andrew Jackson.

It's been proven that the ballot method doesn't work in actually returning this country to what it was intended to be. Without that option, there is nothing other than bullets left to fix this sinking ship before it goes all the way under and leaves us to drown in the freezing waters known as Liberalism.

You're just a big old drooling redneck racist, ain't ya Ananchronism?

First, you seem to think that Lincoln (who was a Republican by the way) fucked up this country by freeing the slaves.

Next, you laud Andrew Jackson who was a slave owner who had little regard for anyone who wasn't white.

And stating that bullets are the only option is idiotic.

You're just a big old drooling redneck racist, ain't ya Ananchronism?

Nah. I'm a big ole drooling Swamp Yankee. My family originally came here about a quarter century after the Mayflower showed up. We've fought in every significant conflict on this continent since that time (including both sides of the Civil War), and almost every foreign conflict this country has ever been involved in.

Race means nothing to me. Gender, on the other hand, that's another story.

First, you seem to think that Lincoln (who was a Republican by the way) fucked up this country by freeing the slaves.

No, Lincoln (who was a bleeding-heart Liberal regardless of the fact that he was a Republican) fucked up by refusing to allow the states to LEGALLY Secede from the Union. The intent was a collection of States (with the States having the power). Lincoln turned that on its head by forcing Federal Authority over the states. In fact the Emancipation Proclaimation is about the ONLY decent thing Lincoln did so far as I'm concerned.

Next, you laud Andrew Jackson who was a slave owner who had little regard for anyone who wasn't white.

As were most people in that day and age. Again, race means very little to me. Nationality, gender, and philosophy mean significantly more to me.

And stating that bullets are the only option is idiotic.

Oh? Is that so? Then please point out to me the candidate who supports a return to the Constitutional and Conservative Roots of this country who has run in ANY of the Presidential or Congressional Elections anywhere in this country in my lifetime (I was born in 1974). YOU CAN'T FIND ONE. Therefore I would suggest that the ballot is NOT a reasonable option for getting this country back where it needs to be.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowrs.com
January 27, 2011

» World Gripped By Anti-Government Riots; America Next? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Riots.jpg

The protests are, literally, worlds apart. Protesters in the US don't want to throw out the Constitution and install a new system of government, and they're not fighting for religious superiority. And by the way, neither is the UK. In this country, the only resemblance is protesting for rights, whether it's Constitutionally mandated civil rights or a level playing field between the haves and the have-nots.

You guys. Jeeezzzz. I can see that somebody stole the cork out of Sallow's lunch, as well.

Vis-a-vis the Middle East, and what seems to be a succession of protests and unrest, I would like to know if you think that we are witnessing spontaneous uprisings, i.e., nationalist, Islamist, economic, or even, silly as it seems to contemplate, a desire for democracy....

or is there some organized force behind it....i.e., communist inspired, etc.

Or, similar to the 1979 Iranian uprising, a combination of factors.

I see the uprising in the ME countries as being inspired by younger generations who are better educated and who have a disdain for crushing authoritative governments, whether it's Communism or Islam. Newsweek calls it the "Middle Eastern Youthquake." Roughly one-third of the population in the entire region is now under 30.** They belong to the generation of fast-track news, via the Internet, Twitter, Facebook, etc., and want to be westernized, not suppressed. They don't identify with religious tyranny or terrorist activities. Right now what they want is a chance to earn a decent living and the freedom to participate in the modern world, instead of always being pushed back into archaic and useless traditions.

**Source: United Nations Department of Economics and Social Affairs (link is not available, but it appeared in the 2/07/11 issue of Newsweek Magazine (hard cover).

Next? Republicans have been "anti government" since the "black" guy started living in the "WHITE" House.

Forum List

Back