World Cup: Who Gives a Shit

Watching the World Cup is as bad as watching the US Open. how people do it and not get bored out of their minds is incredible

I could spend time watching soccer...or I could go down to my local mortician and ask if I can stare at a corpse for 90 minuets.

I just don’t see how anyone can claim it is exciting

Goals are exciting, blocked shots on goal are exciting
Neither happens much in a game

Most shots on goal, I could stop

90 minutes...perhaps 2 moments of excitement.

Plain and simple soccer (aka football) is just a boring fucking sport to watch. I don’t have all day for this; or for pussified players who fall down and require a trainers assistance. Just bullshit.

Put the philosophers on the field...about as exciting

Every four years we hear that soccer is about to take off and become huuuge in the US. Been hearing that BS for 30+ years...

Every four years we hear that soccer is about to take off and become huuuge in the US. Been hearing that BS for 30+ years...
I remember when Pele came to play for the Cosmos in the 70s
They claimed soccer would take over with the kids

This moronic exercise is going on again. Google wants you to think we are one global family. United Nations wants you to think we are one global family. No sir. We are the United States of America and we must be strong. The global community fucks us over enough on our economy, immigration, and NATO obligations. Go right ahead and watch World Cup....or you can paint your garage and watch it dry...about as exciting.
World Cup Heartbreak for Egypt as Salah Sits and Team Falls

Are you passing a kidney stone?

Remeber a Tie is really a win unless you must have a win to "get through".

ISL-1 ARG-1 just ended 95:00 (extra time for fake falls, fouls, injuries whatever).

ARG was pounding the net last 10 min. ISL keeper came up huge! On in Spanish TV only in USA.

Remeber a Tie is really a win unless you must have a win to "get through".

ISL-1 ARG-1 just ended 95:00 (extra time for fake falls, fouls, injuries whatever).

ARG was pounding the net last 10 min. ISL keeper came up huge! On in Spanish TV only in USA.

95 minutes of edge of your seat excitement

1-1

Let’s go home

Peru-Den coming on. Hang on for 90+ min non-stop action. Always a few passes from a decent try on-frame.

They may not be doing the kid thing in the tunnel at Russia? I stand corrected. Maybe seperate tunnels? Unlike past big TMTs I have watched excitedly. You know when it starts, and bathroom break at halftime. It ends ~2 hours later. On to next game. Viva la' football!

Soccer is the game of choice for Communists, homosexuals, Third Worlders and Eurotrash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back