World Cup: Who Gives a Shit

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This moronic exercise is going on again. Google wants you to think we are one global family. United Nations wants you to think we are one global family. No sir. We are the United States of America and we must be strong. The global community fucks us over enough on our economy, immigration, and NATO obligations. Go right ahead and watch World Cup....or you can paint your garage and watch it dry...about as exciting.
World Cup Heartbreak for Egypt as Salah Sits and Team Falls

Sports people?

~shrug~ Sports competitions like this are both 'my nations better than yours' and a framework for improved (or continued) foreign relations and peace.

Do you ever stop whining? I can't imagine going through life being this fucking miserable.

Sports are a pile of horse shit, kids games elevated to adult entertainment with outrageous salaries and profits.

Soccer is for whiners, fakers and crybabies. And that's just the players.

1336695220353_1038168.png

What a boring spectacle

Two teams doing whatever it takes not to score

Not me.... I just don't get it with soccer. Watching golf is more compelling and that's about as profoundly boring as it gets.
At least in golf, the ball eventually makes its way into the hole

Argentina vs. Iceland...really...how you think this thing is going to turn out? About as predictable as the Titanic.

A goalie can get through the game making as little as 5 or 6 saves. A good chance for him to check his email and send a few texts.

Soccer is for whiners, fakers and crybabies. And that's just the players.
When I was 5 years old I crashed my bike on the sidewalk and skinned my knee. I cried to mom. She told me to stop crying and get over it. World Cup players fall down and the match is stopped for two minutes until a doctor can come out and tend to their grass stained knee.

Last edited:
Argentina vs. Iceland...really...how you think this thing is going to turn out? About as predictable as the Titanic.

Iceland made it into the final four last time? With a FANtastic traveling crowd.

I think the WC is the greatest event on earth. From the way they line up in the tunnel (with kids), very classy. Edge of seat excitement from 0:00 to 90:00

Forum List

Back