World Cup 2006 - No Haters Please

...........so sad......

The penalty giving to Zidane in the 1st half time was not really clear, but after there is an awesome fault (on Malouda or Abidal, maybe someone else, don't remember) and then the ref' didn't give penalty, even if here it was cleraly a big fault...

Sad that David Trézéguet missed his penalty.
Sad for Zidane and his headkick (what a big one ! :D ), but the italian player searched for it, I don't think Zidane do it like that the Italian has probably insult him or make him angry.

But ZZ stays the best player of this world cup, the wizzard against Brazil, the master. (like say the italian middle player Gattuso : "You don't stop Zidane. Only him can stop himself. To stop him, you light a candle for God, you pray, and hope that God wants good for you").

France thanks him, I thank him, he's just awesome.

Italia dominated the 1st half time.

France dominated clearly the 2nd one, and the prolongations... So many attempts, so near from a 2-1 for France...

And then, the PK...

Congratulations to Italia, they took their revenge of the elimination of 1998 against France (also in PK) and of the defeat in final in the Euro 2000. Nice world champions.

Congratulations to France, 2nd world best team, the French played well, above all after the 1st half time, they did a good match, nobody can say the contrary.
For me France disserves more to win, but maybe I say that because I'm French and then, quite sad. And soprt is soprt, Italia made a better session of PK, so they won.

But I'm happy that France go to final, 3 weeks ago nobody could have put the smallest penny on France's chancess, France was considered as a bad and old team. Now, people knows it was totally wrong.

Congratulations to Germany too. I would prefer a final France-Germany...

Thank you to all of the players of the EQUIPE DE FRANCE for the dream they gave to us !

I read that maybe the Italian guy said a racial slur or something to provoke that incendent. I mean he had to of said something to provoke that, there is no way a player would just do that out of the blue. Nice cheap way to win the World Cup.
:321: Team Italy.

Forum List

Back