World Chess Championship live right now

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Magnus Carlsen (Norway) vs. Sergey Karjakin (Russia)

Best of 4 wins it all today. 2nd match just ended, both were ties. These 2 were even in the last 12 games they played as part of the championship this month. If the last 2 games are indecisive there will be a sudden death. Match 3 starts in minutes.

I hadn't seen any matches until the second game of this 4 game playoff that just ended and the moves were crazy. This is beyond master chess.

Stream digital board here: Twitch

Or pay to watch match: FIDE World Chess Championship 2016

Also, I can't believe the only way to watch the players actually playing live is to pay for it. As if the Chess business is that in demand lol

I'll wait until VICE news comes on this evening and they will probably give the chess highlights by playing a sped up version of the board.

That's what they did last night.

Magnus is fucking awesome. And young. He will be defying chess physics in 25 years

• Banned
Magnus is fucking awesome. And young. He will be defying chess physics in 25 years
He opened up this current game pretty damn aggressively
I don't doubt it. That's how he won in 2013. From what I remember anyways. Did you know he became a grandmaster at THIRTEEN?
I didn't but I've been seeing him play for years now. I have to meet with a client now. Dammit I want to see how this ends. Ugh. Oh well I'll be back to talk about this later.

Forum List

Back