World champion kickboxer flees Germany to join ISIS 'to do good and die while doing it'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
A wife and teo children and he wants to do this. What a crackpot!!!

But he added: "I want to do something good and to die while doing it. That is what would make me happy."

World champion kickboxer flees Germany to join ISIS 'to do good and die while doing it'
A FORMER world champion kickboxer has fled his native Germany to fight with Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.
By TOM BATCHELOR
17:36, Fri, Jun 12, 2015 | UPDATED: 17:46, Fri, Jun 12, 2015

Valdet-GashI-584119.jpg
FACEBOOK

Gashi has turned his back on his former life in Germany
Valdet Gashi, who is married with two children, said he wanted to "do something good and to die while doing it".

The 28-year-old claimed he has been posted to the Euphrates River near the Turkish border to look for smugglers bringing cigarettes or alcohol into ISIS-held territory.

Both are forbidden by the group, which operates under strict Islamic Sharia law.

I want to do something good and to die while doing it. That is what would make me happy

Valdet Gashi

Gashi, from Bavaria in southern Germany, wrote: "We are looking for smugglers who bring illegal goods here like cigarettes, alcohol or drugs, which are completely forbidden."

Continue reading at:

Islamic State World champion kickboxer Valdet Gashi flees Germany to join ISIS World News Daily Express

Good luck kickboxing a drone you dunce cap.

Forum List

Back