World Bee Day

It is a sad comment on the present ignorance of most of the population that they do not realize how much they depend on both the domestic and wild pollinators for a major portion of their food supply.

Would it be bad JuJu if I genocide the hive for one stinging me on top my foot last night?

They're good bees, I'm not gonna do that, but my foot hurts! :mad:

LOL Yes, I have been stung many times, and it is not pleasant. But not nearly as unpleasant as the thought of doing without the fruit and vegetables the little buggers polinate for us.

Would it be bad JuJu if I genocide the hive for one stinging me on top my foot last night?

Like Old Rocks I've been stung but I'm smart enough not to destroy bees over it. That's just flat out dumb. Are you aware that when a bee stings, he dies? Educate yourself.

My hope is that you are being sarcastic but this board proves, every single day, that the right are stupid. For example, some have bragged that they spray dandelions with, of all things, Roundup - just because they're the first food of bees every spring.

The good news here is that our hives seem to be thriving. :113:

How to Protect Your Local Pollinators in Ten Easy Ways | At the Smithsonian | Smithsonian

The importance of bees

Like Old Rocks I've been stung but I'm smart enough not to destroy bees over it. That's just flat out dumb. Are you aware that when a bee stings, he dies? Educate yourself.

My hope is that you are being sarcastic but this board proves, every single day, that the right are stupid. For example, some have bragged that they spray dandelions with, of all things, Roundup - just because they're the first food of bees every spring.

How to Protect Your Local Pollinators in Ten Easy Ways | At the Smithsonian | Smithsonian

The importance of bees

Oh Jesus!! Imagine this guy when a yellow jacket comes around!!:hello77::hello77:

The importance of bees

Nah, I haven't known that since I was 4 years old and a year away from my 1st bee sting, you fucktard! :rolleyes:

ZSC_6068n.jpg
ZSC_6071n.jpg
ZSC_6099n.jpg
ZSC_6126n.jpg

The importance of bees

Oh Jesus!! Imagine this guy when a yellow jacket comes around!!:hello77::hello77:

"Stop swatting at them when they are near and you won't get stung." :113:

Nice photos. Thanks.

We also have gobs of big beautiful bumble bees. And yes, I do think they are beautiful and just cool to watch. In Tcsn, we had enormous black carpenter bees. They drill perfectly round holes in wood to lay their eggs. Was taking a school group through the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum and one poor little boy was terrified of the carpenter bees congregated on wood beams overhead. Was able to talk him through but they really are impressive.

I don't swat at them either.

The importance of bees

STFU. I swatted it when it started stinging me, didn't get barb one in. Still some poison, though. Grrr!

The importance of bees

STFU. I swatted it when it started stinging me, didn't get barb one in. Still some poison, though. Grrr!

Marion Morrison What a little sissy you are. And you're whiny.

Bees.

They're vital to our planet and to you having food to shove in our gob.

My late father-in-law raised bees and discovered that arthritis in his hands was helped by bee stings. So he would, once in a while, get some to sting his hands.

Forum List

Back