World AIDS DAY info

taichiliberal

Rookie
Aug 11, 2010
Appropo to the World AIDS Day observation, please read the following:

Inventing the AIDS Virus
by Dr. Peter Deusberg (Regenery USA 1996)

black-hiv-aids-statistics-1.jpg

It's all about the liberal Barney Frank mentality that you need to be free to lik a sticky dik no matter what the consequences and blame republicans if you die of a horrible disease. Thank the democrat party of anti-morality for the concept.

• Banned

a) Please source your material for reference purposes and further discussion.

b) What was your point of your post in relation to the book I referenced?

c) Did you ever read the book I referenced?

What? Are you saying that a gov't would create a Race Specific Bio Weapon and use it on their people? Why that's a Conspiracy Theory and Crazy Talk!

Proof that AIDS is a race-specific bio-weapoon. - The Body's Bulletin Boards
I'll have you know our gov't ONLY does stuff like support Al Qaida overseas and Gun Running programs in Mexico.

Interesting how fact based information upsets people so much that they need to rant and blather on like this "mad scientist" clod.

It's all about the liberal Barney Frank mentality that you need to be free to lik a sticky dik no matter what the consequences and blame republicans if you die of a horrible disease. Thank the democrat party of anti-morality for the concept.

Interesting how fact based information upsets people so much that they need to rant and blather on like this "whitehall" clod.

Appropo to the World AIDS Day observation, please read the following:

Inventing the AIDS Virus
by Dr. Peter Deusberg (Regenery USA 1996)

not_this_again12449422401247970957.jpg

Translation: Marty Began is either willfully ignorant or an intellectual coward or both.

Get back to me when you actually read the material and KNOW WTF you're going on about, Marty boy.

Ive read the basic premise, that HIV is unrelated to AIDS, that it is caused by poor nutrition, the drugs used to treat it, recreational drug use, and overall poor health.

The fact is that HIV has been isolated, and has been shown to cause AIDS, has been seen via electron microscope infecting and bursting from T-cells.

The premise of the book also completely ignores the concentration of AIDS in the North American Gay community, which is not explained by the premises above, in particular the fact that there were tens of thousands of AIDS deaths prior to the invention of even a single AIDS related drug.

The book was written in 1996 and has been debunked countless times.

The Evidence That HIV Causes AIDS

The way to stop the spread of AIDS among blacks is for every black dude to have an assigned Rubber Guy. The Rubber Guy's job is to wrestle the black dude to the ground and forcibly put a condom on him before he has sex.

Translation: Marty Began is either willfully ignorant or an intellectual coward or both.

Get back to me when you actually read the material and KNOW WTF you're going on about, Marty boy.

Ive read the basic premise, that HIV is unrelated to AIDS, that it is caused by poor nutrition, the drugs used to treat it, recreational drug use, and overall poor health.

Not a premise, Marty boy..but a SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT, AS TO DATE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SCIENTIFIC PAPER THAT PROVED HIV=AIDS, or that HIV is a precursor to it. If you can find the paper that proves otherwise, then please link it.

The fact is that HIV has been isolated, and has been shown to cause AIDS, has been seen via electron microscope infecting and bursting from T-cells.

And since it's been DOCUMENTED THAT PEOPLE WITH HIV DO NOT DEVELOP AIDS, AND THAT PEOPLE WITH AIDS HAVE BEEN DOCUMENTED WITHOUT HIV ANTI-BODIES, YOUR STATEMENT HERE IS ERRONEOUS AT BEST. OF COURSE, IT WOULD BE INTERESTING FOR YOU TO PRODUCE THIS LINK WERE THE CONCLUSION IS THAT HIV=AIDS....YOU'D GET A NOBLE FOR THAT ONE!

The premise of the book also completely ignores the concentration of AIDS in the North American Gay community, which is not explained by the premises above, in particular the fact that there were tens of thousands of AIDS deaths prior to the invention of even a single AIDS related drug.

I notice that you do a LOT of extrapolation, supposition and conjecture based on your admitted limited knowledge of the content of the book (premise only does not begin to cover the book's content)....sorry to burst your bubble, but your assertions are wholly inaccurate, as Duesberg chronicles how the HIV virus was typed in the search for a cause of AIDS, and then how an EXCEPTION to the scientific method of typing a disease was given in order to link AIDS to HIV, as YOU have incorrectly done here. As the years went by, more and more standard diseases that had their own treatments were suddenly re-listed as HIV=AIDS, and subsequently reassigned the new treatments. Remember, AIDS was/is NOT a disease in and of itself, but a description of a set of circumstances that is causing immune deficiency. Again, no one has proved the basis for the current treatment of AIDS patients, which is essentially to type for HIV anti-bodies and then slam the body with cell killing designer drugs. HIV can and has been appearing in people after nasty flus, various cancers, lung diseases, etc.....and were treated successfully prior to the HIV=AIDS nonsense.

The book was written in 1996 and has been debunked countless times.

The Evidence That HIV Causes AIDS

Wrong as usual, Marty boy, as you point to an article that is talking about "evidence", and NOT A CONCLUSIVE PROOF to the contrary. Funny how you latched onto this WITHOUT READING DEUSBERG'S BOOK. You shouldn't let others do your thinking for you, Marty boy...but hope springs eternal. Here's a primer for your education, if you dare to do honest research:

Dear Friends-
On October 1st, 2008, I hosted a press conference with renowned British journalist Janine Roberts. At that conference we presented new evidence confirming that world renowned scientist Dr. Robert Gallo—former head of the Laboratory of Tumor Cell Biology (LTCB) at the National Cancer Institute, intentionally altered his laboratory’s research in order to falsely claim he had detected and isolated a retrovirus (HIV) as the causal agent of Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).

Janine Roberts has recently uncovered invaluable documentation, in Dr. Gallo’s own handwriting, that conclusively demonstrates that the results and conclusions derived from laboratory experiments were intentionally altered—by Gallo himself—so that he could take credit for an alleged “discovery” that was not supported by the facts from his own laboratory’s findings.

To this day, HIV has never been isolated from an AIDS inflicted patient and photographed under an electron microscope.

In an email sent to me by Dr. Etienne de Harven, Professor Emeritus from the University of Toronto and one of the world’s foremost authorities on electron microscopy, Dr. de Harven stated, “I have never observed one single particle of retrovirus in any of the thousands of samples of human leukemic, cancerous and AIDS related samples I studied under the electron microscope between 1956 and 1993 (the time of my retirement).”

For many years there has been a group of prominent medical scientists and virologists throughout the world who have criticized the prevailing dogma that a retrovirus is the cause for the symptoms now known as AIDS. Their rationale for stating that the HIV hypothesis is seriously flawed can be summarized quite easily. No diagnostic text has ever been developed that singly targets the HIV retrovirus. HIV has never been isolated from an AIDS patient and there are no conclusive studies to show it is the cause of AIDS-like symptoms. No proof exits that HIV actually destroys killer t-cells, which is indicative of an autoimmune disease. There is no antiretroviral drug that doesn’t also seriously compromise the human immune system and further threaten patients with other life-threatening illnesses. There is no conclusive research to prove that HIV is readily sexually transmitted—another claim made by Gallo without scientific evidence to support himself.
The ramifications of Roberts’ investigations are historic because they show that the original scientific foundation to support the hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS hypothesis is flawed and has no justification in medical science.

And now my staff and I are making the complete video of this conference available to you.
Yours in good health, Gary (Null)

For further edification:

The Great “HIV” Hoax
written by Patrick Rattigan ND

The Great “HIV” Hoax

The way to stop the spread of AIDS among blacks is for every black dude to have an assigned Rubber Guy. The Rubber Guy's job is to wrestle the black dude to the ground and forcibly put a condom on him before he has sex.

And since for the last 20 years or so it's been about typing people with HIV and NOT actual cases of AIDS, one basis for your absurd little rant just doesn't make sense, as TO DATE NO ONE HAS PRODUCED A CONCLUSIVE PAPER THAT HIV=AIDS.

As to your obvious bent about black people, I'm sure you and Tank can have a maudlin exchange on that...but unless you man-up and actually READ the book I site to know WTF you're talking about, then it's a waste of time to engage you further.

Blacks are much more promiscuous, thats why they have so much more of the aids.

Forum List

Back