Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

What the fuck are you talking about?? Create more homosexuals? You have some decidedly bizarre ideas. I hope you're enjoying your fuck fest with your fuck buddy Blaylock

Thanks for agreeing that homosexuals cannot create children. Where you really fail is thinking homosexuals do not create more homosexuals. The fact you have to jump up and down and swear shows me you are becoming unhinged. :spinner:

I would like to know what the fuck created you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still don’t know how babies are made, huh? :iyfyus.jpg:

Yeah I knew you were going to pull that old-tired talking point out of your black bag. Sure, what better place to get a kid and turn him into a homosexual than from a dysfunctional family? Since homosexuals cannot make kids they need breeding pairs and what better micro-culture than the few bad parents? Those kids are already confused and ripe for homosexual grooming.
Are you actually trying to convince me that you are stupid, or does it come naturally. ? Please explain how this whole system works where kids are "bred by dysfunctional families for the purpose of placing them with gays to be converted to homosexuality.

No one said they HAVE to produce a child but a loving heterosexual family is the optimal situation for children and you know it!! Stop with the faux outrage too it only thinly veils your despicable and hate filled rants. Hetero couples are MORE suited to adopt children because they best reflect they way humans have survived all these eons. Homosexuality does not exist in statistically large numbers in most animal populations. Because they would DIE OUT!!!!
Present the research data to back that up, or shut up.

Forum List

Back