Workin Toward War

You guys are too funny...I hope RSR posts a bunch of links....:razz:

why is it funny? and you know, I've asked and asked and asked rsr for links to the drivel that comes off of his keyboard and he hasn't posted ONE yet... so don't get your hopes up that he will post any now. All we will get will be more crap he makes up.

Do you like liars, CSM?

the anti war apeasers have this fantasy if we surrender and leave Iraq the terrorists will stop hating us

They will only slaughter those who helped us in Iraq and they will leave America alone

Only from the "mind" of the kook left

again..who ARE these supposed "terrorists" that we will leave Iraq to? Are they native Iraqi sunnis? native Iraqi shi'ites? foreign sunni fighters aligned with Al Qaeda? Who are they? Who do you really think we will "surrender" to?

Do you think you could compose a thoughtful reply to this post explaining to me the identity of this enemy whom you think will prevail in Iraq?

why is it funny? and you know, I've asked and asked and asked rsr for links to the drivel that comes off of his keyboard and he hasn't posted ONE yet... so don't get your hopes up that he will post any now. All we will get will be more crap he makes up.

Do you like liars, CSM?

You are the biggest blowhard on this board - get a life son

Forum List

Back