Worker savagely attacked

Louisville, KY (home of the Kentucky Derby) and either Jeffersonville, IN or New Albany, IN which are just across the Ohio river.

Just look at FBI stats.

You'll see the concrete racial stats on violent crime. Case closed.

Black people are just like white people.

Only, they act like animals.

That's really the only difference.

So what was the difference in Charles Manson, a White man and his gang cutting that woman's baby out of her stomach and leaving her guts hanging on the kitchen floor? Are you going to say he didn't act like an animal? When Jeffrey Dahmer ate the bodies of his victims, was that not the act of an animal? Are you saying the horrendous crimes they committed don't count b/c they are White? I'm waiting!!
Way to pick out two white trash crimes in the last 40 years.
In my home town of Philly on Sunday there were 5 murders of black males in the so called black community, I'm willing to go out on a line and say a white person did not commit one of these crimes

Gee, I didn't know this place had so many racist assholes..

Are you all in the same family? :eusa_eh:

scared%20monkey.jpg

Black people are just like white people.

Only, they act like animals.

That's really the only difference.

So what was the difference in Charles Manson, a White man and his gang cutting that woman's baby out of her stomach and leaving her guts hanging on the kitchen floor? Are you going to say he didn't act like an animal? When Jeffrey Dahmer ate the bodies of his victims, was that not the act of an animal? Are you saying the horrendous crimes they committed don't count b/c they are White? I'm waiting!!
Way to pick out two white trash crimes in the last 40 years.
In my home town of Philly on Sunday there were 5 murders of black males in the so called black community, I'm willing to go out on a line and say a white person did not commit one of these crimes

That didn't answer my question. You didn't get it so let me ask in elementary terms. What was the difference in a Black man killing a person vs a White man killing a person? Is there any difference in what they did b/c one is White and one is Black?

The difference is, blacks do it a hell of alot more.

Blacks do it a hell of a lot more. You know what, this post is not about who killed who it's about downing the Black race. Why are you wanting to hate? I don't. I have Whte friends who I love and who love me. What's up? You don't think we should love each other?:confused:

I am also angry at senseless violence in the black community. One of my best friends was murdered by a couple of black kids trying to rob him and jack his Navigator. I wish there was an answer why many young blacks have such a low value of human life. It is also true that they place an even lower value on other blacks. I think about my friend every day. Claiming racism to point this out is ignorant. I've got something for you dumb asses that can't look at a problem head on regardless of race. Piss on you!

I miss Bunny very much. Yes he was black and I am white...make something of it nigga!

Forum List

Back