Worker savagely attacked

Silkcity19

Jun 22, 2009

Just another day in da hood. Can't wait til the usual defenders of these animals chime in

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the cameras now out there people can see the negros behaviour in there natural habitat without the risk of being attacked.

It's like Lion Country Safari

Just goes to prove that in the deep dark inner cities, some people have yet to evolve. Plus, was any women of average weight in that video. This is video proof that sitting on the stoop while waiting on the mailman to bring your welfare check will make you fat

Looked to me like the ones on the right(who were big but still smaller than the others) were upset with the ones on the left(much bigger) because the ones on the left were getting more welfare than them. ;)

I'm a psychic. I didn't even look at the video, and knew the bad guy was gonna be black!!!! I'm like Ms. Cleo the psychic.

That......or almost all criminals are black.

Black people are just like white people.

Only, they act like animals.

That's really the only difference.

So what was the difference in Charles Manson, a White man and his gang cutting that woman's baby out of her stomach and leaving her guts hanging on the kitchen floor? Are you going to say he didn't act like an animal? When Jeffrey Dahmer ate the bodies of his victims, was that not the act of an animal? Are you saying the horrendous crimes they committed don't count b/c they are White? I'm waiting!!

What does happen often is White teenagers going to their school and killing their fellow students, teachers, principals, etc. When was the last time you saw on the news that a Black student did that? Why is it that Black on Black crime overrides the crimes that White people commit? I live in a city where just about every other week a White guy is accused of either seriously hurting or killing his girlfriend's baby. I don't get it! These are innocent children...why would you want to hurt someone (a baby) who can do no harm to you? My point is just don't put all the crimes in this country on Black people, White people commit crimes too. Don't forget that since White people are more intelligent than Blacks, their crimes are more horrendous (Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, etc.) than any Black person could think of. That is really something to be proud of of, isn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back