Workable solutions re: feed the hungry

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by BDBoop, Nov 1, 2013.

1. billyerock1991

billyerock1991 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,327
    its you being a prick ... that's whats its all about.. you saw a chance to jump on it and you took it... which you keep posting the error I made ... none of my correction, you haven't gone back to look at ... which show that's what you're all about ... you have no Idea what you're talking about and probably never will ... be for worn ... one misspelled word.. one improper use of grammar I'll be all over that reminding you of your inability to articulate or your unclear thinking ... believe me pay backs are a bitch, prick !!!!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,226
    Automatic currency inflation, what a wonderful idea. It worked so well in Germany that they used to pay people 3x a day just so that they could spend the money before it was worthless.

3. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,226
    What, other than your prejudice against protein. carbs, and fat, makes it a bad diet? There are billions of people right now that think cheese, milk, and veggies are luxury items.

4. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,226
    You had to buy your own aspirin? The horrors.

5. billyerock1991

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,327
    the first point that I was making, was the first post that came from meathead ... he implied that they could get all they want ... meatheads phrase. not my phrase ... with his which was "as much as you want" my point there was to show where a resourceful poor person could go and get "as Much as they wanted" then sell it at the local farmers mart each and every Sunday ... this could cause tax burden on us all by our taxes going higher thats was my first intent ....

then the second poster said thought that I implied that fast foods were better ... I answered with the post you responded to ... again my intent wasn't to say these are horribly bad ... its was nothing more then to show you, you can get fat from these foods too... the ones that meathead posted ... I wasn't trying to be prejudice against protein, carbs, or fats ... just to point out they too can be unhealthy for you ... other then that, that was my intent... why you people on the right go off the deep end by assuming shit is beyond me ... all I was saying that these so called healthy foods can be costly too, especially if you say you can "buy as much as you want" ... that's all ...meadhead wasn't thinking about what he said, as much as he was thinking the poor people won't like the products, and he was going to force good health on them no matter what ... my answer wasn't about health it was about cost

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  6. billyerock1991

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,327
    :cuckoo:

7. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,490
    It seems that you did not bother to actually read my post as your ‘points’ don’t bother to address anything that I stated at all. Want to try again?

8. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,490
    Actually – they cover that too as long as you are willing to wait to see the doctor and then wait in the pharmacy to pick them up. :eusa_whistle:

9. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,845
    Which would also be likely un-Constitutional.

Among our better options would be training and education programs. These programs afford citizens funding for school to train for jobs in demand; indeed, one condition of receiving such funding is the student must take a course of study related to a job in demand. Those who receive such funding are also required to document their academic progress as a condition of receiving continued funds, and job placement assistance is provided to students by the RWBs, the schools, or both.

But everyone must realize that in a free market, capitalist system there will always be a static population of the poor and working poor – this is why Food Stamps are not only not ‘bad’ or ‘wrong,’ but an extremely important program to the working poor, their children, the elderly, and those disabled.

Although we can never eliminate this population of the static poor, we can work to make that population as small as possible, and afford citizens the opportunity to become self-sufficient.

And, needless to say, the December 2007 recession has served to exacerbate current poverty and hunger in the Nation, but as economic recovery continues so too should instances of poverty and hunger decrease.

10. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,226
    All they want, or all they eat? Give me enough rice, beans, and flour, and I can make enough money to buy steaks.