Words you see misspelled a lot~

My "favorite" is actually not a mispelling; rather, misuse. "irregardless." No such F-ING word. It's regardless.:evil:

Or if you're a redneck Texan: "hot water heater." WTF:confused:

The appliance actually heats COLD water you Lone Star Beer swilling morons.:evil:

And yes, I AM a native Texan and I can say that shit if I want.:cool:

Dude, I think hot water heater is nationwide. I call it that myself, and I'm nowhere near Texas.

My "favorite" is actually not a mispelling; rather, misuse. "irregardless." No such F-ING word. It's regardless.:evil:

Or if you're a redneck Texan: "hot water heater." WTF:confused:

Hey while we're griping about grammar, redundancy is sometimes annoying.

For example: liberal pansy, conservative hypocrite, or redneck Texan.

Once upon a time they used to have these 'psychological' tests on radeing wheer teh spelingl was all mixed up and you had to put it ritgh. Time and time again, everyone else would have gone home, and I'd still be there with the tester, baffled. there was nothing wrong that I could see. I sometimes have to correct missives here up to five times, and I still find mistakes - but I never see 'em when I write them: I see what I meant to write, simply, like a sort of Platonic form, superior to mere reality. It is a sort of dyslexia, I think, caused by by having taught myself to read - by some process I cannot now remember!

Forum List

Back