Words you learn on a message board:

Believe it or not I learned what a bukkake was from a conservative leaning message board, one of the main conservative posters who was a member of a "special" group on that board told a liberal woman poster that he would like to bukkake her(or some such insult, it was a few years ago) before that I had never heard the word.

OK I'll bite, what does "bukkake" mean?

here:

Bukkake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is a sexual practice that features a person (usually a woman) being ejaculated on by several men.

Believe it or not I learned what a bukkake was from a conservative leaning message board, one of the main conservative posters who was a member of a "special" group on that board told a liberal woman poster that he would like to bukkake her(or some such insult, it was a few years ago) before that I had never heard the word.

So you finally had a word to describe what you and your gay buddies like to do to each other. :thup:

So you finally had a word to describe what you and your gay buddies like to do to each other. :thup:

Yes and we thank you for sitting there patiently while awaiting your prize.

OK I'll bite, what does "bukkake" mean?

here:

Bukkake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is a sexual practice that features a person (usually a woman) being ejaculated on by several men.

WHY did I feel I had to click on that link? :cheeky-smiley-018:

That graphic is GROSS!

:eusa_shhh: Do NOT tell Charlie about this! Especially the line about it being mostly done on a woman. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back