Words you learn on a message board:

Believe it or not I learned what a bukkake was from a conservative leaning message board, one of the main conservative posters who was a member of a "special" group on that board told a liberal woman poster that he would like to bukkake her(or some such insult, it was a few years ago) before that I had never heard the word.

Also farker. I made up farker in the 90s when if you said "fucker" on chat it was **** out. Same with asshole. So I started saying "asshat".

True story.

I'll admit to being a member for a few months before figuring out what the HELL you people were talking about when mentioning your POTUS or your SCOTUS.

I told my son once not to say "fuck" to me.

He replied:

"FUCKING FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCKER FUCKING FUCKET FUCK".

I'm sorry, I'm a bad mom. I had to crack the fuck up.

Thanks to the evolution of a dynamic language, expedited exponentially by technology, one day there will be no "bad" words.

Vulgar, perhaps...... but not "bad".​

Last edited:
I told my son once not to say "fuck" to me.

He replied:

"FUCKING FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCKER FUCKING FUCKET FUCK".

I'm sorry, I'm a bad mom. I had to crack the fuck up.

My son is four, recently I told him to do something and he said "Fuck you Daddy".

He threw the "Daddy" in and it cracked me up too.

Some times you just have to reward profane creativity.

Believe it or not I learned what a bukkake was from a conservative leaning message board, one of the main conservative posters who was a member of a "special" group on that board told a liberal woman poster that he would like to bukkake her(or some such insult, it was a few years ago) before that I had never heard the word.

OK I'll bite, what does "bukkake" mean?

Dude posted one of all time favorites - turd burglar :lol:

That made me laugh!! :lol:

Somebody rep that Dude next time you see him! :cool:

(:redface: There's a line you probably wouldn't have seen before Board Bars became popular places to hang out in.)

Would a reader in 1809 even think I was speaking English? :eusa_think:

Would anybody read it if not for the graphic happy-faces? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back