Proof.
Honesty.
Truth.
Education.
Safety.
Ethics.

words that mean NOTHING now
Thanks to you conservitards:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of ..."

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of ..."
the cons did not overuse the word ''race/racist/racism''
hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha
how did you come up with THAT?

Reading is fundamental my mentally challenged friend.

nothing--the words mean nothing now
we laugh at them

we laugh at them
We know that, all we have to do is to you cheer every time tRump tramples on it.

we laugh at them
We know that, all we have to do is to you cheer every time tRump tramples on it.
Hail to whatever Trump does !!!!!! I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back