Words of Wisdom

Saying (or writing) nasty things about jews would have
"DISCREDITED" Martin Luther in 1543??? oh c'mon
now........

now........
The Jesuits take orders from their Jesuit General, Rosie. He is known as the Black Pope. The plans of the Vatican are far reaching (which they knew would take many centuries to accomplish) and will culminate with their goal of claiming Jerusalem as their headquarters. Martin Luther, the printing of the Bible (Tyndale was burned at the stake) and the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ meant the end for Rome and their agenda and they knew it. Do you think for one second that I would defend Martin Luther if I believed he was an anti-Semite? Never. I would not ever defend an anti-Semite. What you are looking at in that link / article I posted - is the truth. The Jesuits penned those words while putting Luther's name on the final work.

Latest news about the Jesuits: Adolfo Pashon (current Jesuit General / Black Pope) is making his final departure on October 2, 2016 and the new Jesuit General / Black Pope is being selected.

Last edited:
It just goes to show us you have a reading and comprehension disability Jeremiah your idol or logos words Jesus were added later many many many years after the Jewish scriptures were written and codified showing your group are not only liars but deceivers as well... Every time you are shown up as being as deceptive as those words that your supposed idol made...So once again in case you failed to comprehend we are told to neither add or delete to the Jewish scriptures as per Deutoronomy so since you quoted John which is not from the Jewish scriptures then it is not worth the paper it is written on and the only place it is suitable for is for use in the "John "if you get what I mean.... Course then it can keep company with that wafer that you are so fond of that is supposed to be the body of Jesus as those two items can be joined together as they go down the septic Nile to their proper destination....
No, I have rightly divided the word of God. You implied that God made His Ways known to the Jews. That is not what David wrote. David wrote in Psalm 103:7:

It is written:
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
Psalm 103:7 (*KJV Holy Bible)

Note that God made known His Ways unto Moses and His Acts unto the children of Israel. As I pointed out before, those are two different things.

As Jesus said:

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
John 5:46, 47 (KJV Holy Bible)

You don't believe the words of Jesus Christ, because you have not believed Moses writings. Moses when speaking of the LORD was speaking of Jesus Christ who is the LORD. Why do you not see this? Because God has placed a veil over the eyes of the Jews (in part - some Jews have seen who had their eyes opened and know right now that Jesus is Yashua HaMachiah) for a season in order to give those who are not Jews the opportunity to be grafted in to the family of Abraham. This is why Jesus Christ told the woman at the well that Salvation is of the Jews. (See John Chapter 4:22) What does this mean for the Jewish people? Has God forgotten His Own people? Not at all. The time will come (when the fulness of the Gentiles comes in) when you will see and as it is written, All Israel shall be saved. To God be the glory.

It is written:

For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Romans 11:24-27 (KJV Holy Bible)

Do you see this? The Jews are the "natural branches" of the good olive tree. Can the "natural branches" that were broken off be grafted back into their own olive tree? Yes.

Last edited:
now........
The Jesuits take orders from their Jesuit General, Rosie. He is known as the Black Pope. The plans of the Vatican are far reaching (which they knew would take many centuries to accomplish) and will culminate with their goal of claiming Jerusalem as their headquarters. Martin Luther, the printing of the Bible (Tyndale was burned at the stake) and the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ meant the end for Rome and their agenda and they knew it. Do you think for one second that I would defend Martin Luther if I believed he was an anti-Semite? Never. I would not ever defend an anti-Semite. What you are looking at in that link / article I posted - is the truth. The Jesuits penned those words while putting Luther's name on the final work.

Latest news about the Jesuits: Adolfo Pashon (current Jesuit General / Black Pope) is making his final departure on October 2, 2016 and the new Jesuit General / Black Pope is being selected.

well----ok it is a theory----how do you explain his HATRED FOR THE MASS ceremony? It is----very simply----a kind of weird perversion of that which is called in short------
' KIDDUSH --------a blessing on wine and bread. This thing is something DONE all the time----my own hubby so engages every Friday evening and -----on all sorts of other
occasions. It is harmless but somehow----or so I read-----
Martin Luther axed the MASS----because it seemed TOO
JEWISH to him--------<<<< another theory. In any case ---WHOEVER wrote the stuff attributed to Martin-----it CERTAINLY had a BIG effect on the Lutherans of the world and the SPIN-OFFS of the Reformation----even including
the eastern orthodox people. Its implications show up even
in ENGLISH LITERATURE. It grew like mold hyphae (sorry---I was a bio major) in the entire body of Christendom.
My other reason for doubt IS-----so far I never ran into any Christian other than you who SO REPUDIATED the writings
attributed to Luther

Yup Jeremiah is true to form showing her wisDUMB for all to see... Did you see Jesus in your cornflakes this morning and it ispired you oh Wise one..... Yup as my grandmother used to say it is better to loose to a Wise one then to argue with a fool and Jeremiah is certainly that ... She is rabid dyed in the wool sheeple and a real Fool for Christ....

now........

well----ok it is a theory----how do you explain his HATRED FOR THE MASS ceremony? It is----very simply----a kind of weird perversion of that which is called in short------
' KIDDUSH --------a blessing on wine and bread. This thing is something DONE all the time----my own hubby so engages every Friday evening and -----on all sorts of other
JEWISH to him--------<<<< another theory. In any case ---WHOEVER wrote the stuff attributed to Martin-----it CERTAINLY had a BIG effect on the Lutherans of the world and the SPIN-OFFS of the Reformation----even including
in ENGLISH LITERATURE. It grew like mold hyphae (sorry---I was a bio major) in the entire body of Christendom.
My other reason for doubt IS-----so far I never ran into any Christian other than you who SO REPUDIATED the writings
attributed to Luther
The Catholic Mass is almost identical to the Black Mass performed by Satanists according to former Satanists who now serve the Lord Jesus Christ, Rosie. The Catholic ritual of Transubstantiation comes from the Satanic Bablyonian Mystery Religion. Transubstantiation is a Catholic / Bablyonian doctrine which claims that at the time of the "Eucharist" (little wafer they claim becomes the actual body of Jesus Christ) the wafer becomes the literal body of Jesus Christ and the wine literally turns into the actual blood of Jesus Christ. Therein, it is their belief that Jesus Christ must be sacrificed again and again just as Satanists must sacrifice again and again eating the flesh of humans and the blood of their victims.

That Luther condemned it and refused any part of such a ritual confirms that he understood that Jesus Christ died once for sins and not over and over and over again. Jesus said, "It is finished." Jesus Christ never said, "To be continued....... "

It is written:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Hebrews 9:28

As for me being the only Christian that you have ever ran across who repudiated the writings attributed to Luther does not take me by surprise. I haven't come across many Christians who are serious about defending the faith by exposing the Jesuits and their tactics - such as the Jesuits writing certain blasphemous books and then attributing those books as written by the very men they despised, feared, and wanted to murder (lest the Jesuit secrets be exposed). They did it to the Protestants. They did it to the Jews. Who do you think wrote the Protocols of the elders of Zion? It was the Jesuits, Rosie. Not Jews who worship the G-d of Israel. Think about it. They did it to the Jews so why wouldn't they do it to Luther? They would and they did.

Authors of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion — Jews? Or Jesuits! – James Japan
This article is taken from Protocols Some of my friends are trying to convince me that the conspiracy is a Jewish thing. My research has led me away from the Jews and toward the Jesuit / Vatican connection.
Protocols
(Given to a Jesuit of minor rank when he is to be elevated to a position of command.)

Superior Speaks:

"My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler among the Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren: to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots (French Protestants) to be a Huguenot: among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist: among the Protestants (those who protest and disagree with the Roman Catholic institution), generally to be a Protestant: and obtaining their confidence to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence (violent emotion) in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among the Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.
______
So did the Jesuits author the Protocols? There is no question in my mind that they did. Was it a Jesuit Jew? I do not believe so. I believe their oath exposes how they did it - they "became a Jew among Jews" (note the pure hatred and condescending tone in that line - to descend so low as....... ugh) yet they were not Jews at all - they were pretending to be one, Rosie. I have told you again and again and again that the Jesuits wore Nazi uniforms during WWII, that the Jews should not ever trust the Vatican or their lies and yet still you somehow trust these people. I don't understand it. Still, I have written plenty on this subject and if you have changed your mind and become interested you can look up the threads I've written on it in the USMB archives. I need to return to the subject of this thread now. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
“Christ forbids his disciples and that often (as you may see in Matthew 18 and also 20, Mark 9 and also 10, Luke 9 and also 22, even at his last supper) not only to climb above lords, kings and emperors in worldly rule, but also to exalt themselves one above another in the kingdom of God. But in vain: for the Pope would not hear it: though he had commanded it ten thousand times, God's Word should rule only and not bishops' decrees or Pope's pleasure. That ought they to preach purely and spiritually and to fashion their lives thereafter and with all example of godly living and long suffering, to draw all to Christ: and not to expound the scriptures carnally and worldly saying: God spake this to Peter and I am his successor, therefore his authority is mine only: and then bring in the tyranny of their fleshly wisdom, in presentia maioris cessat potestas minoris, that is in the presence of the greater the less hath no power. There is no brotherhood where such philosophy is taught.” - William Tyndale

read online: "The Obedience of a Christian Man" by William Tyndale

HAIL & FIRE - William Tyndale Quotes (Words of Wisdom: Reformed & Puritan)

“Now faith cometh not of our free-will; but is the gift of God, given us by grace, ere there be any will in our hearts to do the law of God. And why God giveth it not every man, I can give no reckoning of his judgments. But well I know, I never deserved it, nor prepared myself unto it; but ran another way clean contrary in my blindness, and sought not that way; but he sought me, and found me out, and showed it me, and therewith drew me to him. And I bow the knees of my heart unto God night and day, that he will show it all other men; and I suffer all that I can, to be a servant to open their eyes. For well I know they cannot see of themselves, before God hath prevented [that is, to go before - H&F] them with his grace." - William Tyndale

read online: William Tyndale, "Answer to Sir Thomas More's Dialogue"
HAIL & FIRE - William Tyndale Quotes (Words of Wisdom: Reformed & Puritan)

now........

attributed to Luther
The Catholic Mass is almost identical to the Black Mass performed by Satanists according to former Satanists who now serve the Lord Jesus Christ, Rosie. The Catholic ritual of Transubstantiation comes from the Satanic Bablyonian Mystery Religion. Transubstantiation is a Catholic / Bablyonian doctrine which claims that at the time of the "Eucharist" (little wafer they claim becomes the actual body of Jesus Christ) the wafer becomes the literal body of Jesus Christ and the wine literally turns into the actual blood of Jesus Christ. Therein, it is their belief that Jesus Christ must be sacrificed again and again just as Satanists must sacrifice again and again eating the flesh of humans and the blood of their victims.

That Luther condemned it and refused any part of such a ritual confirms that he understood that Jesus Christ died once for sins and not over and over and over again. Jesus said, "It is finished." Jesus Christ never said, "To be continued....... "

It is written:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Hebrews 9:28

As for me being the only Christian that you have ever ran across who repudiated the writings attributed to Luther does not take me by surprise. I haven't come across many Christians who are serious about defending the faith by exposing the Jesuits and their tactics - such as the Jesuits writing certain blasphemous books and then attributing those books as written by the very men they despised, feared, and wanted to murder (lest the Jesuit secrets be exposed). They did it to the Protestants. They did it to the Jews. Who do you think wrote the Protocols of the elders of Zion? It was the Jesuits, Rosie. Not Jews who worship the G-d of Israel. Think about it. They did it to the Jews so why wouldn't they do it to Luther? They would and they did.

Authors of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion — Jews? Or Jesuits! – James Japan
This article is taken from Protocols Some of my friends are trying to convince me that the conspiracy is a Jewish thing. My research has led me away from the Jews and toward the Jesuit / Vatican connection.
Protocols
(Given to a Jesuit of minor rank when he is to be elevated to a position of command.)

Superior Speaks:

"My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler among the Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren: to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots (French Protestants) to be a Huguenot: among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist: among the Protestants (those who protest and disagree with the Roman Catholic institution), generally to be a Protestant: and obtaining their confidence to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence (violent emotion) in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among the Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.
______
So did the Jesuits author the Protocols? There is no question in my mind that they did. Was it a Jesuit Jew? I do not believe so. I believe their oath exposes how they did it - they "became a Jew among Jews" (note the pure hatred and condescending tone in that line - to descend so low as....... ugh) yet they were not Jews at all - they were pretending to be one, Rosie. I have told you again and again and again that the Jesuits wore Nazi uniforms during WWII, that the Jews should not ever trust the Vatican or their lies and yet still you somehow trust these people. I don't understand it. Still, I have written plenty on this subject and if you have changed your mind and become interested you can look up the threads I've written on it in the USMB archives. I need to return to the subject of this thread now. Thank you for reading.

OH GEE---- A satanic thing out of a simple blessing on wine and bread??? I will never look upon that Friday evening
"Kiddush" the same --------SATANIC!!!!

Forum List

Back