Words of Wisdom from our President

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
Here is a sampling of some of the lewdest comments the presidential contender made on mic:

"When you’re a star, they let you do it."

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it."

“I did try and f--- her. She was married."

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her...You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“Grab them by the p---y."

Here is a sampling of some of the lewdest comments the presidential contender made on mic:

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her...You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

/---- You find it disturbing that a guy would be attacked to beautiful women? How long have you been unaware of guy talk in private conversations?

None of these statements was ever said by a presidential contender.

My favorite:

image.jpeg

Words that just as easily and credibly might have been said by Bill Clinton or Jack Kennedy.

When it comes to being an immoral philandering tomcat, Trump is a mere beginner compared to those Democrat giants.

Forum List

Back