Words of calm in the Koreas

It's way past time for Japan and South Korea to develop their own nuclear arsenals.

could be the starting point for a new chapter on the Korean peninsula.

The starting point is the first US President in more than 60 years to not respond to NK's bluster and tantrums with treats and bribes.

We finally have a President who know that spoiled children need a firm hand.

The starting point is the first US President in more than 60 years to not respond to NK's bluster and tantrums with treats and bribes.

Stop threatening North Korea, then. You have summoned a nuclear foe so stop crying and putting the blame on others.

Stop threatening North Korea

8c2fb583f62e594caaa670b74e901744bc3f84a54a0050917d0af8e529dd63e6.jpg

Stop threatening North Korea, then. You have summoned a nuclear foe so stop crying and putting the blame on others.

did someone threaten North Korea?-----seems to me that Kim has been flinging missiles here and there

did someone threaten North Korea?-----seems to me that Kim has been flinging missiles here and there
What was first? The B-52 or the North Korean nuclear missile?

20042b.jpg

20042b.jpg
1122084-cartoon-of-a-dumb-caveman-with-flies-and-a-club-royalty-free-vector-clipart.jpg

the femur of a mountain goat

the femur of a mountain goat
Big threat to the world...

Forum List

Back