STRENGTH

FOUNDING FATHERS

NATIONAL DEBT

ENTITELMENTS

ABORTION

FREE MARKETS

INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS

LOVE

***(Specifically in the context of loving America, or love for God or fellow human beings. Clinton did say, however, “I love Denmark”)

GOD

***(Clinton referred three times to "God-given potential, but said nothing about God in the sense of belief, and none of the other candidates said God in any context at all.)

WORDS SAID ONLY 1 TIME:

CONSTITUTION

FREEDOM

WORDS SAID A LOT:

WALL STREET- 25 TIMES

MIDDLE CLASS- 12 TIMES

TUITION (as in free, or in state for illegals) - 11 TIMES

Read story @ Conservative Lists Words Democrats Refused to Say at Debate... Spreads Like Wildfire

the debates absolutely invoked each of each of those things, perhaps without anyone using those exact words.

***(Specifically in the context of loving America, or love for God or fellow human beings. Clinton did say, however, “I love Denmark”)

nice try. :rolleyes:

QUOTE 4: "But we are not Denmark. I love Denmark. We are the United States of America, and it's our job to rein in the excesses of capitalism so that it doesn't run amok and doesn't cause the kind of inequities we're seeing in our economic system. But we would be making a grave mistake to turn our backs on what built the greatest middle class in the history of the world."

41 funny, revealing quotes from the Democratic debate

8. On people who oppose federally mandated paid leave because it costs taxpayers more money: "Well, look, you know, when people say that — it's always the Republicans or their sympathizers who say, 'You can't have paid leave, you can't provide health care,'" Clinton said, losing her cool before she went for it: "They don't mind having big government to interfere with a woman's right to choose and to try to take down Planned Parenthood. They're fine with big government when it comes to that. I'm sick of it."

8 of Hillary Clinton's Best Quotes From the First Democratic Debate

The more they talked about Marxism and decay to our society, the louder the crowd got.
Suing gun manufacturers? REALLY?
I guess if one of my family members gets killed by a drunk driver, I could sue Jim Beam and Chevy.
Fuckin idiots.

Did the R's say anything about

SOCIAL JUSTICE,

CLIMATE CHANGE,

INEQUALITY,

the WAR ON WOMEN,

IMMIGRATION REFORM?

If they did, I didn't catch it.

SOCIAL JUSTICE,

CLIMATE CHANGE,

INEQUALITY,

the WAR ON WOMEN,

IMMIGRATION REFORM?

Social justice? Why in the fuck would they? That is limp wristed bullshit right there.
climate change? What would they say? "let me tax all of you to death so we can develop ways to stop the natural changes on Earth"?
War on women? LMFAO
Who do you think brought up immigration?
Inequality? They aren't Marxists..
Typical rhetoric.

SOCIAL JUSTICE,

CLIMATE CHANGE,

INEQUALITY,

the WAR ON WOMEN,

IMMIGRATION REFORM?

Of course they didn't.
They live in the real world, not the fantasy world of the left.

the debates absolutely invoked each of each of those things, perhaps without anyone using those exact words.

QUOTE 4: "But we are not Denmark. I love Denmark. We are the United States of America, and it's our job to rein in the excesses of capitalism so that it doesn't run amok and doesn't cause the kind of inequities we're seeing in our economic system. But we would be making a grave mistake to turn our backs on what built the greatest middle class in the history of the world."

Yeah, but with Reality TV, the rules are the "words" need to be used. Ask Trump...he will tell you. Right after he tells you how rich he is, how handsome he is, and how he will be the best "jobs President God ever created. That will be after he takes the little wafer that is not really for anything he has done wrong, but makes him feel good.

He has to be the Biggest Clown that has ever been in a Presidential Race!

Forum List

Back