Words from the horse's ass . . . er, aah...mouth

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
It appears that the woman just can't let go of the "vast right-wing conspiracy" theory she tried to sell while Slick Willie was busy lying under oath.

I guess we should pay attention to her statement, because there is no doubt she is credible. If anyone has a first-hand experience with the corrupting influence of power, she's it.
=========================================================

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/18/125647.shtml
Thursday, Nov. 18, 2004 12:55 p.m. EST
Hillary Warns GOP: 'Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely'

New York Sen. Hillary Clinton warned Thursday that she already sees signs of corruption, with Republicans firmly in control of the House, the Senate and the White House.

"You know, absolute power corrupts absolutely," Clinton told CNN's "American Morning."

Dropping the bipartisan demeanor she'd adopted for the opening of her husband's presidential library, Clinton said: "I think that we have an administration and Republican leadership that, you know, is very powerful. And power should be handled carefully in a democracy."
Clinton complained that when Republicans were in the minority, "they certainly wanted to apply the harshest of rules to Democratic leaders for so many years."

While calling for a political "truce to all of this back and forth," she added, "let's have rules that apply to everybody."
=======================================================

I firmly believe that this woman is the embodiment of pure damn evil. She will twist anything or flat-out lie and never bat an eye.

Merlin1047 said:
It appears that the woman just can't let go of the "vast right-wing conspiracy" theory she tried to sell while Slick Willie was busy lying under oath.

I guess we should pay attention to her statement, because there is no doubt she is credible. If anyone has a first-hand experience with the corrupting influence of power, she's it.
=========================================================

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/18/125647.shtml
Thursday, Nov. 18, 2004 12:55 p.m. EST
Hillary Warns GOP: 'Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely'

New York Sen. Hillary Clinton warned Thursday that she already sees signs of corruption, with Republicans firmly in control of the House, the Senate and the White House.

"You know, absolute power corrupts absolutely," Clinton told CNN's "American Morning."

Dropping the bipartisan demeanor she'd adopted for the opening of her husband's presidential library, Clinton said: "I think that we have an administration and Republican leadership that, you know, is very powerful. And power should be handled carefully in a democracy."
Clinton complained that when Republicans were in the minority, "they certainly wanted to apply the harshest of rules to Democratic leaders for so many years."

While calling for a political "truce to all of this back and forth," she added, "let's have rules that apply to everybody."
=======================================================

I firmly believe that this woman is the embodiment of pure damn evil. She will twist anything or flat-out lie and never bat an eye.
She won't let go of the "right wing conspiracy" line because it is serving her political ambition. That woman never had a deeply held belief in her life except in the belief that she should be the Queen of America.

Look who's talking about handling power carefully in a democracy! I wonder if that means lying under oath, having political rivals audited by the IRS, stealing government property, using government property for personal use, obstruction of justice... If that's what her Holiness means, then she is really knows how to handle power carefully! Unfortunately for her, most of us call that a flagrant disrespect of the law and abuse of power.

If this woman gets the nod from the Dems to run for Pres in '08 I guess I will vote Republican for two elections in a row. There are few people in the Senate for which I have less respect.

Dang, and the Libertarians really need my vote too if they are going to actually make the Republican Party actually take on some of their philosophy.

Merlin1047 said:

And that's why I always refer to the she devil as "Hitler'y". She's down right scarey.

KarlMarx said:
She won't let go of the "right wing conspiracy" line because it is serving her political ambition. That woman never had a deeply held belief in her life except in the belief that she should be the Queen of America.

Look who's talking about handling power carefully in a democracy! I wonder if that means lying under oath, having political rivals audited by the IRS, stealing government property, using government property for personal use, obstruction of justice... If that's what her Holiness means, then she is really knows how to handle power carefully! Unfortunately for her, most of us call that a flagrant disrespect of the law and abuse of power.

Not to mention a little insider trading (remember Cattlegate?). Shouldn't she join Martha Stewart in the slammer?

Great pic Karl - how about a new Martha Stewart stripe fashion? :thup:

ScreamingEagle said:
Not to mention a little insider trading (remember Cattlegate?). Shouldn't she join Martha Stewart in the slammer?

Great pic Karl - how about a new Martha Stewart stripe fashion? :thup:
OK, this is wishful thinking, but.......

KarlMarx said:

These unscrupulous acts are committed by representatives from both parties....Im sure without much difficulty they could be matched offense for offense, what I dont get is the seemingly outrage by the r's when they are called up on it, their denial ....I dont got my hand in the cookie jar.....unlike the dem's who accept they've been caught and get about the business of explaining it away. Hey maybe Ive hit on the real difference between the two parties the rep's deny, and the dem's explain why.

sagegirl said:
These unscrupulous acts are committed by representatives from both parties....Im sure without much difficulty they could be matched offense for offense, what I dont get is the seemingly outrage by the r's when they are called up on it, their denial ....I dont got my hand in the cookie jar.....unlike the dem's who accept they've been caught and get about the business of explaining it away. Hey maybe Ive hit on the real difference between the two parties the rep's deny, and the dem's explain why.
Let's see what Hillary and Bill did while they were in the White House....

1. Perjury - lying under oath is a crime even if it is "just about sex"
2. Subornation of perjury - coaching others to lie under oath is also a crime
3. Obstruction of justice - destroying materials being sought in an investigation by a Special Prosecutor is called "obstruction of justice" that's a crime too
4. Having your political rivals audited by the IRS. If this isn't illegal, it certainly is a way of of keeping your political enemies in fear.
5. Using the office of the presidency to grant pardons (totalling several hundred) to people that contribute to your campaign, friends and so on.
6. Allowing sensitive military technology to be sold to the Communist Chinese in exchange for campaign contributions.
7. Allowing the White House (which is government property) to be used by your personal lawyer to perform personal legal services. This is in violation of federal law.
8. Using government property to solicit campaign contributions (as in the case of Al Gore).
9. Removing furniture, silverware and other furnishings from the White House, and leaving about 15,000 dollars in damage.
10. Allowing political lobbyists who are known or suspected of being intelligence agents for hostile governments access to classified information.
11. Allowing access to over 900 sensitive FBI files on potential political rivals to unauthorized persons for a period of several months.
12. Failure to treat acts of war against the United States as acts of war. By treating the attacks on the World Trade Center, the USS Cole and the American embassies in Africa, as criminal acts rather than as acts of war the Clinton Administration not only failed to do its duty to protect the country but encouraged 9/11.
13. Hamstringing our intelligence agencies by not allowing evidence gathered by the FBI to be shared with the CIA and vice versa via the "Toricelli doctrine"
14. Allowing the North Koreans to cheat on the 1994 agreement to abandon development of atomic weapons. Thanks to the efforts of Madalene Albright...we now have a potential hostile atomic power to deal with.
15. Failure to apprehend Osama Bin Laden when he was offered to us by the Sudanese government.
16. Impeding efforts by dometic law enforcement to monitor and capture suspected terrorists over concerns of "racial profiling"

That's a partial list

KarlMarx said:
OK, this is wishful thinking, but.......

Great picture of Hillary with Martha :laugh:

Unfortunately for us, because Hillary was First Lady (and not elected) she got a "Get Out of Jail Free" card.

Specifically:

She should have gone to jail for the $100,000 bribe she took from Tyson Foods which was camoflaughed as a futures trade.

She should have gone to jail for investing in the stock market (in the health care sector!) while she was dealing with legislation regarding health care.

She should have gone to jail for failing to correct the testimony of Ira Magaziner in the Health Care trial in which they were both co-defendants.

She should have gone to jail for ordering members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were being looked into by the Court.

She should have gone to jail for obstructing justice by ordering the shredding of documents of Vince Foster.

As a matter of interest, Hitlary Rotten Clinton is the very first First Lady to ever be subpeonaed and testify to a grand jury hearing. And hopefully she will be the last.

Forum List

Back