Words from a great man

First let me say MLK was a good man with good ideas, but by no means was he a great man being wothy of a fed. holiday! He had a dream as we all do (some better than others) but for the entire country to shut down for his Bday is crazy!!His dreams were & are warranted if applied the correct way! but the way some apply it is reverse discrimantion.PPL's opinons change rapidly ( to fit the argument they are in)I have seen here ppl saying that the whites have choices, one being to take the easy way out ( be a racist) my thought on this is, dont blacks have choices also, such as get a good education( as alot have) & move from the inner cities & getto( as a few have)? Seems to me it is easer to stay in the ghetto & blame whitey for everything!! As far as I am concerned a man ( black or white ) is equal as long as they are out working hard to provide for there families, but to sit home & blame whitey as you live off welfare ....well nope that isnt equal! I work with alot of Blacks that are hard workers & great ppl to them my hat comes off. But guess what Monday they will be working right along side me! As for the white ppl that are screaming about the poor black man I will say it again "get out of your lilly white world & look at the truth!"
Jeff

Originally posted by bamthin
The senseless murder of a peaceful, God fearing man who only wanted what all of you pro-Iraq war people are so gung-ho about for the Iraqis. Liberty and freedom for black people.

Why can't you just either post something nice about him or post nothing?

-Bam
You must be dreaming if you think that anything I have posted about MLK is not nice...nor did I say I was in any way happy that someone killed the man. So jump off your box and leave the posting to those who prefer to read other posts before they reply.

Originally posted by bamthin
The senseless murder of a peaceful, God fearing man who only wanted what all of you pro-Iraq war people are so gung-ho about for the Iraqis. Liberty and freedom for black people.

Why can't you just either post something nice about him or post nothing?

-Bam
I believe that MLK wanted LIBERTY and FREEDOM for all oppressed peoples, not just the black folks.

Forum List

Back