Words fail me

That's ok you're a liberal. I don't expect you to be able to process many words.

Holy shit he STILL doesn't get it.... :
thud.gif

The title of the article ---- in the link ---- in post number one ---- is, "'Fox & Friends' apologizes for headline about '3 Mexican Countries'. That sentence is also posted IN the same post number one. IT'S SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE QUOTE YOU JUST POSTED. Yet you found a way to miss them both. Hard to do.

I mean Cheeses, Christ and a Cracker.... read much?.
shakehead.gif

Yes BUT THE GRAPHIC, THE PICTURE, THE IMAGE...DOES NOT talk about it. Only a little tiny blurb of an apology is mentioned.

I bring it front and center.

You're illiterate. You actually needed me to read it to you.

The graphic does not talk about the apology because ............... wait for it.................. THE GRAPHIC **IS** THE FUCKING JOKE, DUMBASS.

Yes but there is no graphic from a few minutes later talking about the apology making it look like FNC had no idea they even messed up.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, YOUR complete ineptitude to READ THE FUCKING OP AND/OR THE LINK makes it look like your fetish channel was stoopid and shit. Which would NOT BE A FUCKING JOKE ANYWAY.

Holy SHIT you're a negative number.

Hmm, lets see who the forum thinks is smarter.

No I don't want to embarrass you. LOL

FK Mexico/Central America/etc
they are all the same = shitholes
more TDS from the left
I've been to Honduras--and drove all over it = shithole

D2--LDsXQAErdCF

>> "Fox & Friends Weekend" apologized on Sunday after displaying a graphic referring to "3 Mexican countries," drawing attention on social media. << --- The Hill

Whelp --- you can accuse Fox Noise of a lotta things but you can't say they don't know their audience.
Not quite as good as the "record deepness" of the Great Lakes, but Three Mexican Countries is right up there.
Yeah, and everyone knows the lakes in states 51 through 57 are much deeper.

Forum List

Back