Word.

Both the Bible and Marx have been misinterpreted by people with agendas. I don't see how you can lay thousands of years of violence at their feet.

Absolutely. What I wonder is if the net result would be a source of regret for the authors whose words and stories have been abused over time. I know that if I caught a glimpse of a future in which my work made a contribution to the violence, I would regret publishing it, no matter my original intent.

... my work made a contribution to the violence

the Garden is replete with violence and surly proves an invaluable ingredient necessary in sustaining the purity of life's pursuits ... a path to immortality.

in this Garden being without food is a quick remedy to an inglorious end.

fair play, not a lack of (violence) is what is at the heart of .... someones future.

Both the Bible and Marx have been misinterpreted by people with agendas. I don't see how you can lay thousands of years of violence at their feet.

You idiot, Marxists haven't been around thousands of years, and yet have killed many millions more than any Christian group.

Why don't you tell us the name of some Christian group today, killing in the name of God? A group that is embraced and supported by Christians the world over, as you idiots support communism and Islam?

Marxists haven't killed anyone kosher, what Marx advocated isn't even close to what Stalin advocated. If fact Stalin had one of the major Marxist thinkers of his time(Trotsky) exiled then assassinated. Open a history text every once in a while kosher.

You idiot, Marxists haven't been around thousands of years, and yet have killed many millions more than any Christian group.

Why don't you tell us the name of some Christian group today, killing in the name of God? A group that is embraced and supported by Christians the world over, as you idiots support communism and Islam?

Marxists haven't killed anyone kosher, what Marx advocated isn't even close to what Stalin advocated. If fact Stalin had one of the major Marxist thinkers of his time(Trotsky) exiled then assassinated. Open a history text every once in a while kosher.

I fear you ask the impossible of the pathologically incapable.

KG runs from actual history like whore from a cop.

Uh huh.

So I take it there are no Christian groups today, killing in order to spread Christianity and maintain Christian devotees.

Got it.

It's Monday and kgrill already proves herself an idiot. As if proof were needed.

Odd, she hasnt proved anything of the sort. You, however, have proved you aren't really interested in a discussion on the topic.

It's Monday and kgrill already proves herself an idiot. As if proof were needed.

Odd, she hasnt proved anything of the sort. You, however, have proved you aren't really interested in a discussion on the topic.

I thought it was rather interesting. I don't believe that people are responsible when other people twist their words.

Kind of like kgrill did with mine. I clearly stated one thing and she pretended I'd said something else entirely.

Did you know that lying is a sin? Because you sure don't seem to.

Oh please. Nobody needs to twist your words. You're famous for lying, ravi. I mean, as dense as you are, even you realize that. Huge chunks of bandwidth have had to be set aside for your lies on this site alone. There have been bets made and monuments crafted hailing your dishonesty.

You're a legend; you're the grand poobah of lies, ravs.

So I take it there are no Christian groups today, killing in order to spread Christianity and maintain Christian devotees.

Got it.

Who said there was?

But I do remember someone claiming marxists murdered millions.... The name escapes me at the moment. Loshergrl? Moshergrl? Toshergrl? or was it Koshergrl?:D It is pretty sad when you play the genocide card and fuck up the facts. Not only did you use on of the most insipid arguments ever but it was incorrect factually as well.:lol:

That explains why the best and most free societies the world has ever known have been Christian ones.

Yeah, all that torture, incest, murder, stoning to death for nothing - all that good stuff in the Christian bible -

Christianity is a lot of things but calling the "best" or the "most free" is just nonsense. Don't believe it? Read their bible.

Ah the conundrum for ignorant union educated lefties, does religion cause violence or does violence cause religion? Stick to the pop-culture media forum av-jo you are way outta your league.

That explains why the best and most free societies the world has ever known have been Christian ones.

Yeah, all that torture, incest, murder, stoning to death for nothing - all that good stuff in the Christian bible -

Christianity is a lot of things but calling the "best" or the "most free" is just nonsense. Don't believe it? Read their bible.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You keep telling yourself that.

Historians see it diferently.

I'm flabbergasted (kind of) that idiots have the audacity to pretend marxism isn't a slate cleaner.

Really.

Absolutely. What I wonder is if the net result would be a source of regret for the authors whose words and stories have been abused over time. I know that if I caught a glimpse of a future in which my work made a contribution to the violence, I would regret publishing it, no matter my original intent.

I doubt it. People would just use some other writings to further their agenda.

There's some truth to this... some folks with 'agendas' are pretty good writers who don't even need 'some other writings'.... they can make up their own.

Makes one wonder if maybe The Word isn't God. :eusa_eh:

:eusa_think: Maybe words are just another tool on the road to Sentience and The Stars.

Survival of the Fittest, meet Survival of the Species.

Got it.

Speaking of which....

Any thoughts on your top 3 picks for "the best and most free societies the world", or was that reactionary bullshit too?

It's o.k. if it was, it happens to all of us sometimes.

I'm flabbergasted (kind of) that idiots have the audacity to pretend marxism isn't a slate cleaner.

Really.

Im flabbergasted that you use the word marxist all the time without really knowing what it means... Fox News isn't the best place to learn history or political science kosher. You should go back to shouting "Nazi" kosher at least they actually were a murderous regime.

I doubt it. People would just use some other writings to further their agenda.

There's some truth to this... some folks with 'agendas' are pretty good writers who don't even need 'some other writings'.... they can make up their own.

Makes one wonder if maybe The Word isn't God
. :eusa_eh:

:eusa_think: Maybe words are just another tool on the road to Sentience and The Stars.
Good point. At least with Marx we pretty much know that those are his words and perhaps if he didn't make himself perfectly clear then he is partially to blame for not doing so.

With God, we only have people with agendas writing down what he said.

And often twisting his words.

I guess in that case it is God's fault that he didn't write the book himself. :D

Most of the violence and death in the 21st century came from the words of Karl Marx. The violence that occured is exactly what those ancient writers foretold was going to happen if God was rejected.

Wow... that is some stupid bullshit, based entirely on use of the genetic fallacy when you speak of the violence "coming from the words of Karl Marx." He was not responsible for violence perpetrated by a mad-man such as Stalin, who took advantage of the zeitgeist at the time to bolster his own agenda. Let's try employ rationality here, just a little bit, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back