Word

Manufacturing Consensus: McDonald's and KFC Supporting Chick-Fil-A on Gay Marriage?

The message conveyed by these viral images is that Chick-Fil-A has the open support of fellow fast food giants McDonald's and KFC. But here's the thing: the images aren't real.

They were created using a website called the Fast Food Sign Generator, which enables users to insert the text of their choice into pre-existing images of company reader boards. Like so:

its an urban legend, fake signs.

Manufacturing Consensus: McDonald's and KFC Supporting Chick-Fil-A on Gay Marriage?

The message conveyed by these viral images is that Chick-Fil-A has the open support of fellow fast food giants McDonald's and KFC. But here's the thing: the images aren't real.

They were created using a website called the Fast Food Sign Generator, which enables users to insert the text of their choice into pre-existing images of company reader boards. Like so:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gullible rube is Gullible

LMAO. Willow is so fucking stupid, she didn't bother to read her own article. What else is new?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gullible rube is Gullible

did u mean that as lots of people misread it or did i mis read the article?

How the fuck do you misread this:

They were created using a website called the Fast Food Sign Generator, which enables users to insert the text of their choice into pre-existing images of company reader boards.

Unless you're too stupid to read?

but,, it is the WORD innit? :lol::lol:

did u mean that as lots of people misread it or did i mis read the article?

How the fuck do you misread this:

They were created using a website called the Fast Food Sign Generator, which enables users to insert the text of their choice into pre-existing images of company reader boards.

Unless you're too stupid to read?

is there any reason for this? did i insult u in any way? I dont even remember asking u a question or refering to u about anything?

I could have just copied the pic. and posted it without the article. shame on you tucked tick.

Backpedal.jpg

Forum List

Back