Word of caution to Trump cultists

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I wouldn't stake all your hopes on the PPACA exploding in one big event. I doubt it.

I believe premiums will steadily rise for as much as 10 years, but I do not believe there will be some instant mega premium hike. If you are going to go with the terrible "we'll just leave the PPACA to self-destruct" diversionary tactic, then don't make it sound like it is going to happen over the course of a month.

If there is an immediate explosion of large premium increases, then it probably means that a recession just occurred, at which point nobody will be blaming Democrats for the ongoing economic situation.

I never met a Trump cultist. Seemed to me---during the campaign, that there were LOTS OF HILLARY cultists------but not Trump cultists. The cult of Hilary was so
RABID that I felt frightened by it.

I wouldn't stake all your hopes on the PPACA exploding in one big event. I doubt it.

I believe premiums will steadily rise for as much as 10 years, but I do not believe there will be some instant mega premium hike. If you are going to go with the terrible "we'll just leave the PPACA to self-destruct" diversionary tactic, then don't make it sound like it is going to happen over the course of a month.

If there is an immediate explosion of large premium increases, then it probably means that a recession just occurred, at which point nobody will be blaming Democrats for the ongoing economic situation.
good post

I never met a Trump cultist. Seemed to me---during the campaign, that there were LOTS OF HILLARY cultists------but not Trump cultists. The cult of Hilary was so
great post, the hillary cult was so reminiscent of the jim jones followers that evasive action in the form of "safe" places and workshops with playdoh and puppies was required to stave off another "jonestown" disaster.

What? Just look at this place, it's flooded wh Trumpites . They give him a pass on every bullshit line he then walks back on .

Donald Trump is a personality cult, and anyone that cannot see that has already been brainwashed.

What? Just look at this place, it's flooded wh Trumpites . They give him a pass on every bullshit line he then walks back on .

still not a cult-----Hillary was a cult------like a female messiah

Donald Trump is a personality cult, and anyone that cannot see that has already been brainwashed.

oh----you mean like JFK and OBAMA and CHURCHILL and
FDR ...... etc etc------and Johnny Carson...... .......ok

So how many more threads are you planning to start on the exact same topic?

Just so you know, the Trump supporters were told that he's for certain the next coming of a Hitler, a massive xenophobe, racist, homophobe woman hater. And now you are giving them a word of warning about... health care premiums.

I think they have already considered risks.

Trump turned down Ryan's law written by his sponsors. He knows we can have a lot better... just wait. Patience, patience...

Actually Trump decide to pull the law. At the end he didn't fail to notice that we had a Ryantastic failure on our hands.

He pulled the law because it was going to fail in the upcoming vote. Donald Trump endorsed and campaigned for the bill for its entire lifespan. No one is fooled by your dishonest attempts to absolve Trump.

Bwhaaaaaaa..

tell this load of horse shit to the 12-19 states who will lose all of their insurance providers in the next year.. 9 million people losing their insurance right before midterms.. Its going to be an epic crash for democrats..

Bwhaaaaaaa..

tell this load of horse shit to the 12-19 states who will lose all of their insurance providers in the next year.. 9 million people losing their insurance right before midterms.. Its going to be an epic crash for democrats..

9 million in less than 2 years?

meme3--welcome-to-fantasy-land_fb_922901.jpg

Forum List

Back