Word Has It Obama Asked Hillary To Take VP Slot But Was Denied

This is when the red flags in that stupid article come up: "If elected, she didn't want to be tied to Obama's left-leaning politics in her own 2016 bid."

I highly doubt Hillary Clinton said that.

She's tired of 4 years on the road and then 2 years on the road before that, running for President.

She may very well run in 2016, but her current job is an exhausting one, and she's only been the best Secretary of State in a generation. The lady wants to chill out for the sake of chilling out, not because of Obama's policies, which are only left-leaning to morons on the right who need to tell themselves that he's a commie.

That's when you know this story is suspicious. And it also comes out of the notion of trying to make Biden seem bad at this job because he makes verbal gaffes at times.

But unlike the most recent VP, Biden didn't have secret meetings with oil execs to shape the national energy debate, didn't leak a CIA officials name in order to endanger her, and didn't drag us into two endless wars without a plan for success.

I'd say Biden is pretty good, particularly on his stance for wanting to get the hell out of Afghanistan the day before yesterday.

I'll ignore all of your left wing playbook nonsense, and ask you just ONE question......

Just WHAT has Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton done to be awarded your "Best Secretary Of State In A Generation" trophy?

I can't think of ANYTHING.

Did she take care of the North Korea problem?

Did she take care of the Iran problem?

Did she take care of the Syria problem?

Did she take care of the Muslim Brotherhood problem?

Is there ANYTHING she has taken care of that would cause her to be so exhausted and burnt out?

I imagine trying to keep tabs on that junkyard dog she's married to from halfway around the world be quite exhausting and lead to being burned out.

This is when the red flags in that stupid article come up: "If elected, she didn't want to be tied to Obama's left-leaning politics in her own 2016 bid."

I highly doubt Hillary Clinton said that.

She's tired of 4 years on the road and then 2 years on the road before that, running for President.

She may very well run in 2016, but her current job is an exhausting one, and she's only been the best Secretary of State in a generation. The lady wants to chill out for the sake of chilling out, not because of Obama's policies, which are only left-leaning to morons on the right who need to tell themselves that he's a commie.

That's when you know this story is suspicious. And it also comes out of the notion of trying to make Biden seem bad at this job because he makes verbal gaffes at times.

But unlike the most recent VP, Biden didn't have secret meetings with oil execs to shape the national energy debate, didn't leak a CIA officials name in order to endanger her, and didn't drag us into two endless wars without a plan for success.

I'd say Biden is pretty good, particularly on his stance for wanting to get the hell out of Afghanistan the day before yesterday.

I'll ignore all of your left wing playbook nonsense, and ask you just ONE question......

Just WHAT has Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton done to be awarded your "Best Secretary Of State In A Generation" trophy?

I can't think of ANYTHING.

Did she take care of the North Korea problem?

Did she take care of the Iran problem?

Did she take care of the Syria problem?

Did she take care of the Muslim Brotherhood problem?

Is there ANYTHING she has taken care of that would cause her to be so exhausted and burnt out?

I imagine trying to keep tabs on that junkyard dog she's married to from halfway around the world be quite exhausting and lead to being burned out.
Hillary could give two shits what Slick Willy does. She knows he won't be asking for a divorce. She cut him off years ago so that he has to jerk off regularly or sneak a piece now and then. She knows Bill is addicted to infidelity. Rumor has it that when Willy was Governor of Arkansas, he would have a highway patrolman drive him around the Little Rock High Schools looking for hot chicks to pick up.

Once a snake...always a snake.

Forum List

Back