woot! (pre)Birthday wish :)

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
More Snow tonite!! I'm hoping and praying it continues like this for at LEAST 12 hours.

I'm not sure how much y'all know (or care, I guess) just how much I love snow - perhaps because we don't often get it? I dunno...but my heart is joyful right now.

:D

Attachments

• $SnowDec105a.jpg
    $SnowDec105a.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 108
dmp said:
More Snow tonite!! I'm hoping and praying it continues like this for at LEAST 12 hours.

I'm not sure how much y'all know (or care, I guess) just how much I love snow - perhaps because we don't often get it? I dunno...but my heart is joyful right now.

:D
Send here, I can use a 'snow day!'

Kathianne said:
Send here, I can use a 'snow day!'

If you're anything like us, do you have any idea how much snow he needs to send for you to get a snow day?

Shattered said:
If you're anything like us, do you have any idea how much snow he needs to send for you to get a snow day?
:coffee3: Yeah, had 8 inches one day last year, but as it started at 5am, wasn't enough to call for a snow day. Just enough time lag to make it very difficult to get home.

Kathianne said:
:coffee3: Yeah, had 8 inches one day last year, but as it started at 5am, wasn't enough to call for a snow day. Just enough time lag to make it very difficult to get home.

Bingo. :D We need 8-12 inches by 8am to call for a snow day...

All that's needed here is a chance of precipitation when the temp hovers around freezing. But make the little farts go anyway, I say !!!! :teeth:

Shattered said:
Bingo. :D We need 8-12 inches by 8am to call for a snow day...
Actually by 5:30, so they can cancel bus service, which is all they care about regarding snow.

Kathianne said:
Actually by 5:30, so they can cancel bus service, which is all they care about regarding snow.

We hear "Bus Route XX will be delayed by XX minutes"... Rarely actually cancelled.. Even then, only the candy-ass private schools are closed.. :D

Shattered said:
We hear "Bus Route XX will be delayed by XX minutes"... Rarely actually cancelled.. Even then, only the candy-ass private schools are closed.. :D
LOL! Bitch! Actually our closing depends on the public schools, which is determined by the bus companies. If there is no bus service, they and we close down.

Well I remember THIS from last year here, just from one snow fall, and I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again... soon....

20022-1.jpg

damn i dont get snow days. first we dont have kids, second... the cable biz is kind of like that post office. rain snow sleet dead of night....

Forum List

Back