Woopie is a tax payer and voter

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WOOPIE IS A TAX PAYER AND VOTER.
(that is if she has a photo identification) Neyanyahu is not.

“Obama has time to meet with Woopie, but not with world leaders” is more desperate radical right attacks. Obama is campaigning for re-election and Woopie and the view are tax payers and voters. Woopie probably pay more taxes than Romney. Netanyahu is not an American and not a voter and he don’t get to manage Obama’s schedule.
up to jobs.

Woopie (sic) pays taxes on her earned income plus whatever she might earn from investments, which would be taxed at a lower rate than income. Romney has no earned income, just investment income so of course his rate would be less than Whoopi's for her income.

As for Barry, I'd urge him to continue to shun world leaders in favor of entertainers and other clowns. Gonna make for some great ads in the next few weeks.

But Bush would go down on his allies to show how much he loved them, yet the Jews still did not get the okey-dokey to nuke Iran.

“Obama has time to meet with Woopie, but not with world leaders” is more desperate radical right attacks. Obama is campaigning for re-election and Woopie and the view are tax payers and voters. Woopie probably pay more taxes than Romney. Netanyahu is not an American and not a voter and he don’t get to manage Obama’s schedule.
up to jobs.

obama's job is not campaigning, you idiot. His job is being a world leader, not to have his ass kissed by a washed up comedienne.

up to jobs.

obama's job is not campaigning, you idiot. His job is being a world leader, not to have his ass kissed by a washed up comedienne.

Oh please..

You guys elected a b-grade washed up actor to the office of President.

You really have no ground to stand on in this department.

Who cares? Sorry fellow lib's....But I don't care one way or the other on this. I don't care for "estrogen TV"....Although, I do watch Ellen Degeneres when I have a weekday off...but that's because of her comedy and the fact that she has a heart of gold. The View sucks, and so does the Chew....It's like watching a flock of hens cackling for an hour.

up to jobs.

Geeze where to begin? The blatant stupidity of the premise or the colossal lack of grammar and basic English?

:lol:

Forum List

Back