Woooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

roomy said:
The weekend has arrived :dance: What shall we argue about this weekend my fellow so bored out of our wits we are here brigade?

How ugly you are? :mm:

roomy said:
It is great, you get to break the rabbits neck because the dog fetches them back alive. :beer: :shocked:
Did that in survival training years ago. Cept I don't think it broke the neck. One well placed smack at the base of the skull does it, but they sorta scream a lil. :beer:

roomy said:
Take hold of the rabbits neck in one hand put the palm of your other hand against the side of the rabbits head and push, not much force needed and death is instantaneous. :halo: I feel a bit like a murderer as I type this :smoke: I don't even smoke, gave up years ago. :wine:

Oh, Roomy, here I thought you were a harmless fellow. Must rethink...

roomy said:
Take hold of the rabbits neck in one hand put the palm of your other hand against the side of the rabbits head and push, not much force needed and death is instantaneous. :halo: I feel a bit like a murderer as I type this :smoke: I don't even smoke, gave up years ago. :wine:
sounds about the same..we just hit the base at the back of the head with the heel of the hand. Supposedly that drove a piece of bone into the brain, death was fast. They must have very soft bone in the skull. This all gives new meaning to "killed a rabbit" don't it? :D

roomy said:
Oh but I am sweetpea, I am, unless provoked then the wrath of roomy is unleashed on unsuspecting rabbits everywhere.You aren't a rabbit, are you? :)
:fifty:

The last person to call me "Sweetpea" was a State trooper with an adorable Southern drawl, helping to pull my car out of a muddy ditch.

Fond memories... :beer:

Abbey Normal said:
:fifty:

The last person to call me "Sweetpea" was a State trooper with an adorable Southern drawl, helping to pull my car out of a muddy ditch.

Fond memories... :beer:
Pulling the car out the ditch... haven't heard that one before.

I always thought it was parking the car in the garage. Ya learn somethin' every day.

For you, Roomy:

fran.jpg

roomy said:
Tell me more, so that I may plague them with embarrassing questions. :happy2: I like you, you have a sense of humour, I thought Americans didn't 'get' limey humour or irony? :rotflmao:

Well, all I can say is this American and her husband love Brit understated humor.

1.gif

I like you too, Roomy- and that's not flirting! :D

As for the others, sorry but I simply cannot divulge such information. :terror:

roomy said:
Tell me more, so that I may plague them with embarrassing questions. :happy2: I like you, you have a sense of humour, I thought Americans didn't 'get' limey humour or irony? :rotflmao:
Hey, Hey!!! I love “are you being served” and “The vicar of (somewhere)?”. :funnyface

roomy said:
Dibley.

I love 'Curb your enthusiasm', it reminds me of 'The office' the Ricky Gervaise original not the horrible rehash made in America, that was a travesty.
Dibley! That's it, thanks. I don't see it much anymore. I just love the part of Alice! She's funny as hell!:teeth:
I've never seen 'Curb your enthusiasm'. If The office is a rehash of a brit com that explains alot about it. Sometimes I like it, sometimes not. Must be the writers.

Forum List

Back