Woohoo!!!!!

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Do you smell it??? Huh?? Sniff....UPSET!!! Who called it??? Giants win!!! Yeah baby!!!

Oooooohhhhh Janeeeeeeeen.......what happened to your Cowboys??? SHUT OUT is what happened!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Whos upset NOW?!?!?!?

Let the Cowboys slide start!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahaha, one week and you would think you made a HUGE comeback, but I suppose you did! oh yipee yipee!!! Your still buying the BEERS!:finger:

A typical Giant FAN! hahahahhaha!!!! Though I gotta admit, sure would be great again to see Giants go to the SUPERBOWL and lose! hahaha! boy would I have to have a party for sure!

I am thinking of another contest with this, besides the beers, will do some thinking and get back to you on it!!!!!

Janeen...for the HUNDRETH time...I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!! Bet or not! :D

STOP, your killing me! :) all that would take is seeing you in your see thru speedo's and I would barf on you!

That could have been the game to turn their season around. I know the Vikes arent done yet.

hehehe, yeah, forgot, go STEELERS!!! :) so glad I chose to pick the damn team again!

Well, when your team is a second-year expansion team, and expectations are still low, every victory is a reason to celebrate!

Go Texans!!!

BTW - we only lost by 9 to Indianapolis - looking better and better all the time.

Hell yeah they do. I really like David Carr and think he is going to be the real deal in the NFL in 1 or 2 years. After what he went through last year (sacks) and not complain or quit is really a statement about his character.

Forum List

Back