Woodward: No evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

Damn what a predicament for lefties! Believe EVERYTHING Woodward says or Believe everything BUT this? For me I believe nothing he says including this.His opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me. I don't need a leftist hack reporter to tell me there was no collusion. Lefties though LOVE this guy so will they still believe his every word or no?

Six people connected with Trump have plead guilty... I'd call that proof.

Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years

Damn what a predicament for lefties! Believe EVERYTHING Woodward says or Believe everything BUT this? For me I believe nothing he says including this.His opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me. I don't need a leftist hack reporter to tell me there was no collusion. Lefties though LOVE this guy so will they still believe his every word or no?
There is no "predicament for Lefties" .

None of us have the slightest idea whether evidence exists of collusion between Trump and the Russians...

Or, even more likely, any other Biglee Wrongdoing by The Creature that has come to light...

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will answer those questions for us when he releases his findings...

In his own good time...

Tick... tick... tick...

Woodward is hardly the "hard hitting investigator" he would like to claim.

His main form of investigation...is inviting subjects to his home for interviews.

Great for salacious gossip crap...but hardly the kind of investigation that would uncover collusion

His main form of investigation...is inviting subjects to his home for interviews.

Great for salacious gossip crap...but hardly the kind of investigation that would uncover collusion
True.

That's why God invented Robert Mueller.

( mic drop )

he also went to their homes... but the important thing to remember in all of this -

bob woodward has it ALL documented. why wouldn't you think he can back it up?

HE has tapes & hard copies. .... so.............. as they say....

neener, neener.

it was amazing how the Clinton campaign didnt use Obama strategically. they never sent him to Iowa, his strongest state.

THATS why Crooked Hillary lost!

in Woodward's book, Trump tells Gary Cohn he hired the wrong guy for Treasury Secretary, as Mnuchin was sitting right there.

BULLSHIT - Woodward is carefull with he words and WOULD NEVER say there is no evidence.

In fact he specifically says in this article that there maybe evidence that Mueller has.

"And so you know, there we are. We’re going to see what Mueller has, and Dowd may be right. He has something that Dowd and the president don’t know about, a secret witness or somebody who has changed their testimony. As you know, that often happens, and that can break open or turn a case."

With nothing connected to Russian Collusion...

Popadapolous pled guilty to lying to FBI about his collusion with Russians

No he plead guilty to merely lying to the FBI....simple,case closed...

No he plead guilty to merely lying to the FBI....simple,case closed...

silly, what did he lie about?

Forum List

Back