Woodward: No evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years

Damn what a predicament for lefties! Believe EVERYTHING Woodward says or Believe everything BUT this? For me I believe nothing he says including this.His opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me. I don't need a leftist hack reporter to tell me there was no collusion. Lefties though LOVE this guy so will they still believe his every word or no?

was bob at trump tower with donny jr, jared, & the rooskies? no? no - you say? oh, that's a shame.

but you DO know who was there, don'tcha?

images

uh-oh.......................................

was bob at trump tower with donny jr, jared, & the rooskies? no? no - you say? oh, that's a shame.

but you DO know who was there, don'tcha?

images

uh-oh.......................................
Meeting with Russians is not illegal,PERIOD. I hope Mueller tries to take down Don Jr. that way Trump WILL shut down this witch hunt and hopefully it will lead to a mass suicide of lefties LMAO...

Proving Russian collusion doesn’t really matter. It is believed by many anyway.

Apparently proof isn’t required for some. And besides, Drumfp is guilty of so many crimes...again proof is not required. LOL.

Damn what a predicament for lefties! Believe EVERYTHING Woodward says or Believe everything BUT this? For me I believe nothing he says including this.His opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me. I don't need a leftist hack reporter to tell me there was no collusion. Lefties though LOVE this guy so will they still believe his every word or no?
And if the Special Council investigation was looking for collusion between Trump and Russia, you might have a point. But the mandate was for "links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Ronald Trump."

not the same thing.

And if the Special Council investigation was looking for collusion between Trump and Russia, you might have a point. But the mandate was for "links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Ronald Trump."

not the same thing.
Woodward was in and around the WH and those linked to Trump for 2 years....he would have found SOMETHING if there was ANYTHING. Leftists are just snowflakes who grew up being told they were all winners despite never winning anything so when they lost the big one aka the election they HAD to blame someone for it.

not the same thing.
Woodward was in and around the WH and those linked to Trump for 2 years....he would have found SOMETHING if there was ANYTHING. Leftists are just snowflakes who grew up being told they were all winners despite never winning anything so when they lost the big one aka the election they HAD to blame someone for it.
Woodward was speaking only about Trump himself. The investigation is not and has never been about Trump himself.

So there is no evidence that Trump is guilty of something that he is not being investigated for.

I’m not sure why you think that’s news.

not the same thing.
Woodward was speaking only about Trump himself. The investigation is not and has never been about Trump himself.

So there is no evidence that Trump is guilty of something that he is not being investigated for.

The ENTIRE campaign including Trump is being investigated for "collusion"

not the same thing.

The ENTIRE campaign including Trump is being investigated for "collusion"
No. There is an investigation into “links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals in the campaign of President Donald Trump.”

“Links and/or coordination” is not the same thing as “collusion.” And “individuals in the campaign” does not mean”the entire campaign.”

And you do realize that even links and coordination are not necessarily crimes: it depends on the details and circumstances.

But because there was a possibility of a crime, it had to ne investigated.

Woodward's a lefty weasel, it's seems pretty obvious..

He knows what the suckers will buy..

..and piss on him...:bs1:

Last edited:

you mean Donald's own admissions don't count, white supremacist boi?

Great interview. I really like Hewitt because he asks good questions. Matt Schlapp too. I don't expect Woodward would have anything on collusion, but I learned a lot about others from this clip on things like Tillerson and about how Trump SNAFUed a few good policies.

As for collusion, I leave that to Mueller. When HE says "no collusion", when HIS report is proffered, I'll consider the issue settled. Until then, I place Woodward's opinion in just that...the opinion column, just like the rest of his book. He never said there is no collusion, which may be true, he says 'he found no evidence' of collusion. But he hasn't been investigating or had witnesses the official investigation has. That's a wait and see.

But mainly you should understand that some folks, like me, sees Trump as a lousy leader, just way too egotistic, narcissistic, and paranoid to be good for America. So if you think a judgement of 'no collusion' is going to make a difference in Trump support, you are in for a yuge surprise.

you mean Donald's own admissions don't count, white supremacist boi?

Hello Jillian....

boop-moon5.jpg

"its not what we did for the country. its what we saved him from doing" - Gary Cohn in Woodward's book

Forum List

Back