Woods father calls WH Murderers, Liars, Cowards

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
“This is not about politics,” Chip Woods, father of Tyrone Woods said. “If it were about politics it would dishonor my son’s death. This has to do with honor, integrity, justice.”

Despite three separate orders to “stand down” during the attack, Woods’ son went to the consulate to try and save the U.S. ambassador.

“This news that he disobeyed his orders does not surprise me,” Woods said. “My son was an American hero. And he was going — he had the moral strength to do what was right even if that would professionally cost him his job, even if it could potentially cost him his life. He was a hero who was willing to do whatever was necessary to respond to their cries for help.”

“If in fact those people in the White House were as courageous and had the moral strength that my son Ty had, immediately within minutes of the first attack they would have given permission — not denied permission — for those C-130s to have gone up there.”

Father of slain SEAL accuses White House of murder [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
I don't believe that the Obama administration is evil or wished anyone harm. They are worse, they are incompetent. They are ideologues that think that the kind of people who do such harm can be reasoned with. That if left alone they will leave us alone. This is another case where a Democrat takes responsibility for what happens yet suffers no loss. Willie Sutton did some robbery and just didn't take full responsibility and walk away.

How anyone can vote for the shear incompetence that is the Obama administration is beyond comphrehension.

“I don’t know much about weapons,” he continued. “But it’s coming out right now that they actually had laser targets focused on the mortars that were being sent to kill my son and they refused to pull the trigger. They refused to send those C-130s. To me — I’m an attorney. This may not meet the legal test of murder, but to me that is not only cowardice, but those people who made the decision, and who knew about the decision and lied about it are murderers of my son.”

Father of slain SEAL accuses White House of murder [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think.

What ever could have been done we know one thing, the administration lied for weeks. Why do people lie? Because they know they did wrongly.

The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think.

wrong... sorry...that is so very wrong.... What they did was freeze like deer in the headlights.

As the president.....he has no business freezing under pressure
As his handlers.... they had no business freezing under pressure

The hallmark of any leader is the ability to make command decisions UNDER pressure. They are in the positions they are in TO make decisions in chaotic situations. They failed and need to be fired.

The whole lot of them failed. They failed their positions, themselves.... and we the people.

and then..........they lied to cover their asses!!!

Last edited:
Well at least, I doubt you'll see this guy treated the way you people treated Cindy Sheehan.

When he sits in front of the WH and Obama's home for 4 weeks at a time and refuses to pay his income tax and starts protesting wars for years at a time, then maybe one can compare the two. His wounds are fresh, he is grieving in denial, and angry.

wrong... sorry...that is so very wrong.... What they did was freeze like deer in the headlights.

The hallmark of any leader is the ability to make command decisions UNDER pressure. They are in the positions they are in TO make decisions in chaotic situations. They failed and need to be fired.

The whole lot of them failed. They failed their positions, themselves.... and we the people.

OK, what was specifically wrong with my post here:
"The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think."

That's a reasonable statement, one I would agree with if the attack would have been over quickly...but we are talking 7+ hours here.

The military has a well rehearsed plan in place for nearly every contingency.

Why do you think the mortar emplacement was laser painted by our boys...because that was At least a part of the plan.

Someone failed to act...failed to put the plan into action.

In all likelihood, that person was President Obama.

Is it possible that he had a good reason for failing to put that plan into action? Absolutely.

But, it is equally possible that he let those people die in the name of political expediency.

In light of the obvious and blatant attempts at contriving the motivation and details of the attack, I am disinclined to offer the president the benefit of the doubt.

OK, what was specifically wrong with my post here:
"The father is being a father. God Bless his son and his family and the families of all of the people who were killed in that attack. Something definitely broke down, I don't think that the Administration purposely did anything to not help those people in ham's way. It was obviously a very chaotic situation, I've seem people state that they should have sent C-130's over there or a gunship. it's not as simple as people think."

you were making excuses for their inaction.....

and that is wrong on so many different levels. If you don't see that then there is no explaining it to you.

A commander in chief....should not freeze.

There are only two ways this can go..... he froze, did nothing and let them die

or he purposefully did nothing...and let them die.

i dont think he purposefully did anything...... i think he froze like a coward.

Well at least, I doubt you'll see this guy treated the way you people treated Cindy Sheehan.

I'd be happy if the media treated him like they did sheehan... 24/7/365 coverage... facetime... red carpet ride into everyone's living room for months....

Forum List

Back