Wonky on Guns (for my fans)

If every adult were intelligent and responsible, we wouldn't need nanny laws. But they aren't, so we do.

Oooooh we are seeing the innards of the wonky mind. So who exactly makes the call on who is "intelligent and responsible" in this country Wonky? You? The government? Your enemies? Your friends? Some unelected panel? Can we play this same "whose grown up enough" measurement game when deciding who should vote? Only intelligent and responsible people, k?

Wonky you are truly a lightweight on this topic. Your argument is weak and easy to destroy.

In this country, the Congress and state legislatures do. You're obviously the lightweight on this point.

Duh, I know who makes laws. I am asking who decides who is "intelligent and responsible" based on your earlier moronic assertion below:

If every adult were intelligent and responsible, we wouldn't need nanny laws. But they aren't, so we do.

You want the idiots in government making these calls?

Truly Wonky you are making this like barrel fishing for me.

Oooooh we are seeing the innards of the wonky mind. So who exactly makes the call on who is "intelligent and responsible" in this country Wonky? You? The government? Your enemies? Your friends? Some unelected panel? Can we play this same "whose grown up enough" measurement game when deciding who should vote? Only intelligent and responsible people, k?

Wonky you are truly a lightweight on this topic. Your argument is weak and easy to destroy.

In this country, the Congress and state legislatures do. You're obviously the lightweight on this point.

Rights flow from government argument fail.

You don't? Lobby them to repeal the so-called "nanny laws" you dislike. It's not rocket science.

Wonky I am quite aware of how government works and what my efforts can and cannot do. I volunteer for local campaigns and I vote every election. That said you do realize that government is not static. The elected change. They are not so called nanny laws, they are nanny laws. I am a responsible intelligent adult who does not need a Mommy or Daddy bureaucrat telling me what to eat or that I should wear a seatbelt or a helmet. I do both by the way because I choose to take care of myself not because the law orders me. You need more government in your life. I do not.

You could Google "most popular firearms." :lol: (Ask an idiotic question; get an idiotic answer.)

I don't think I know better than everyone, I'm not the ultimate statist, nor am I a hypocrite to the max (however that works). QED; you're a liar. Unless you can prove any of the above.

Not that you're even worth half the time I spent on you, but I responded to all your points so far and you haven't managed to "prove" squat.

You might want to review the thread, because your assertion that you have responded to all my post is a lie. So now you are not only an ignorant idiot statist hypocrite, you can now add liar to the list. Would you care to go for a week kneed liberal who is unwilling to admit when he's worng?

You are a troll, and a semi-literate one at that.

Like the most extreme teadrinkers, you think that saying "no" enough times and loudly enough will make you correct. The thread speaks for itself on that point. It's useless for anyone to try to communicate with you. Buh-bye. :bye1:

So you admit your an ignorant idiot statist hypocrite week kneed liberal that can't admit he's wrong. You keep proclaiming your skewed fantasy land view of the world is indeed reality and cover your ears and stomp your feet when someone disagrees with you. You fail totally at providing any logic or reason for your views, except they're yours so they must be correct. Your nothing but a spoiled little gen Xer who has vastly over estimate his importance in the grand scheme of things.

Simply put, what good is a gun used for home protection if it is not loaded and ready to shoot at a moments notice? Unlocking a gun and loading it is all the time an intruder needs to kill me.

I don't trust the government to protect me. Nor do
I have the funding to hire someone else to protect me.

I protect myself.

There is no logical reason for any civilian to have something like this. If you're truly concerned about multiple criminals targeting you or your home, a weapon like this isn't the answer: you need to hire an armed security detail.

Not acording to SCOTUS.

Couldn't ask for a better home defense weapon than an AR15.

Sure you could. I want what the bad guys have. The Mexican cartels have AK47s, many of which were supplied to them by our own ATF. They may be criminals, but they're not stupid.

The AK47 fires a larger-caliber, more destructive round, and it does so very reliably, without the jamming problems for which the AR15 is so (in)famous. Moreover, it will continue to work reliably even in the worst conditions -- sand, dirt, mud, etc.

My money's on the AK47, whether for home defense, or homeland defense.

-- Paravani

You don't? Lobby them to repeal the so-called "nanny laws" you dislike. It's not rocket science.

Wonky I am quite aware of how government works and what my efforts can and cannot do. I volunteer for local campaigns and I vote every election. That said you do realize that government is not static. The elected change. They are not so called nanny laws, they are nanny laws. I am a responsible intelligent adult who does not need a Mommy or Daddy bureaucrat telling me what to eat or that I should wear a seatbelt or a helmet. I do both by the way because I choose to take care of myself not because the law orders me. You need more government in your life. I do not.

So what are you objecting to? That many other people need the law to tell them what to do? You're not going to change that; nobody can.

Forum List

Back