Wonders of Islam: oceans of lights, from the heavens

It says December 8, 1941. Pearl Harbor was bombed December 7th, 1941.

Japan bombed the US base at Pearl Harbor on December 7th without a formal declaration of war. That is why we refer to it as a 'sneak attack'.

Japan attacked Hawaii when the US was still 'officially' at peace with Japan. Immediately after Pearl Harbor, the Japanese conducted attacks on American Territories in the Philippines, and British Territories in Hong Kong, Malaya.

It’s a good thing you guys aren’t into stereotyping.

stereotyping is a forebrain function
Didn’t Hitler stereotype?

even hitler had a forebrain. Even YOU stereotype
Maybe. Sometimes. It’s certainly not my default. For instance, I would profile at airports. I don’t see anything wrong with that. But I wouldn’t profile all Muslims. Just the ones that fit the profile of hijackers.

But that’s not what I observe here on a day to day basis. What I observe here is blanket stereotyping.

But putting all that aside are you really trying to make a two wrongs makes a right argument, Rosie?

Maybe. Sometimes. It’s certainly not my default. For instance, I would profile at airports. I don’t see anything wrong with that. But I wouldn’t profile all Muslims. Just the ones that fit the profile of hijackers.

But that’s not what I observe here on a day to day basis. What I observe here is blanket stereotyping.

But putting all that aside are you really trying to make a two wrongs makes a right argument, Rosie?

you are (and have been) very confused, ding-bat

I’m happy for you to see it that way, Rosie.

good point. Confusion is better than vindictiveness

You seem to be an expert on both.

yes. For many years I was required to determine that which is called "organic" vs "functional" in thought disorders

yes. For many years I was required to determine that which is called "organic" vs "functional" in thought disorders
Yours appear to be organic.

Thanks for the replies. I am however confused.

Comparing prophets is alright. Abraham (peace be upon him) is known as the "friend of God". Moses (peace be upon him) is known as "one who talks with God" and the "confident of God" (meaning one to whom God tells intimate things). Jesus (peace be upon him) is known as a Spirit of God, and a Word from Him. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is known as the Prophet of God and His Messenger.

Abraham's life and story, his personage indicates being lost in love.

Moses's life and story, his personage indicates sublimity.

Jesus's life and story, his personage indicates prophethood.

Muhammad's life and story, his personage indicates unique wisdom.

Islam is a marvelous and most magnificent religion. God Almighty Himself has a religion, that being Islam: "Truly, the religion with God is Islam" (3:19).
Islam is not a religion. No religion advocates murder, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, and other vile, immoral things, all illegal under US laws.

Forum List

Back