Wondering what the Republican convention will be like.

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
  1. Will Mac survive or be replaced?
  2. Will his Veep choice be overturned?
  3. Will Gustav have an impact?
  4. Who will be the GOP boogie man... The three G's have been overplayed.
  5. Who will be the political hit men taking shots at Obama?
  6. Will this party be unified behind their new leaders?
Inquiring minds on the edge of their seats...

In all actuality, they should have postponed this event.. There will be too many distractions next week and .. That would give this hockey mom a chance to come up to speed prior to stepping out of her little alaskan pond..

Before McCain picked Palin it would've been speech after speech about Obama's lack of experience, now I'm just not sure what they are gonna talk about.

The pole dance sounds like a good idea though, especially if she has an AK strapped to her back and a round of ammo slung on her hip and her down's baby in a mommy & me sling.

Before McCain picked Palin it would've been speech after speech about Obama's lack of experience, now I'm just not sure what they are gonna talk about.

The pole dance sounds like a good idea though, especially if she has an AK strapped to her back and a round of ammo slung on her hip and her down's baby in a mommy & me sling.

I have a feeling it's going to be about *gasp* reform. I think McCain is ready to throw Bush and company under the bus once he has the nomination in hand.

I think the Republican convention will be a snooze myself. I doubt they can top what the Democrats did with their convention.

According to the number of folks who tuned in to view it, I'd say a lot of speakers who had something to say that the voters were interested in listening to.

Hmmm...I remember hearing some guy put me to sleep. I don't recall his name, but he was a black fella.

I forgot because this totally hot babe is going to be VP.

I guess you've never heard of the word "pandering." Obama does it all the time, but McCain's better at it.

They all do it. This one is an insult though. McCain puts her on the ticket IMO to get the Hillary votes. He in a way tells me that he thinks we only vote by gender.

They all do it. This one is an insult though. McCain puts her on the ticket IMO to get the Hillary votes. He in a way tells me that he thinks we only vote by gender.
had he picked a less conservative woman, you would have a point
Palin would be more likely to rally CONSERVATIVES
not Hillary supporters
:wall:

had he picked a less conservative woman, you would have a point
Palin would be more likely to rally CONSERVATIVES
not Hillary supporters
:wall:

If he would have selected a woman more in the middle, he may have lost some right votes. But he could have cut into the 18000000 votes that Hillary got and taken them for certain away from Obama. It is almost like two for one.

Forum List

Back