Wonderful News: Trump To Allow Drilling In Obama's Marine Sanctuaries

This is indeed wonderful news. Drilling is much needed in these areas and the money the oilfield workers will make will be phenomenal. This is the right approach in helping America become great again.

www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article147492219.html

Reefs and such shallow marine environments have a large percentage of the life on earth...Destroying it is a negro thing to do as it is just dumb.
I knew coons were behind destroying places like Detroit but you say they are bad for marine life as well?

Some fucking losers are so obsessed with their dickless fear of skin color that they feel compelled to inject their idiotic slurs into every thread, no matter the topic.
Ah retard look to. The content alright moron. Mutt says negro's are bad for marine life. How about asking him to prove that instead of worrying about some PC terms?

This is indeed wonderful news. Drilling is much needed in these areas and the money the oilfield workers will make will be phenomenal. This is the right approach in helping America become great again.

Reefs and such shallow marine environments have a large percentage of the life on earth...Destroying it is a negro thing to do as it is just dumb.
Holy shit I had no idea you were so racist. So drilling for oil is only something the ******* would do?

You've been here since 2012 and you just realized he was a racist?! :lol:
Guess I never dealt with him on the subject.

Once human beings kill off all of Earth's other lifeforms, they'll only have themselves left to kill off. We need to seriously think these things through. We humans need those other lifeforms to survive. Polluting their habitats and killing them, only = killing ourselves. It's too bad most Republicans don't get it. They only see $'s.

They just don't see that by killing the other lifeforms, they're killing themselves. And for what? So some already incredibly rich Oil Fatcats can get richer? What do they personally get out of that? They're not gonna see those riches. Personally, i'd rather save our fellow lifeforms. The Oil Fatcats are fat enough.

:boohoo:

Yes, it is very sad. Human Beings are killing themselves off. And for what? To make a few Oil Fatcats fatter? Is it worth it?
Realky. Explain to me how it kills people off to resist unconstitutional government oppression and reject government control?

Check out what BP did to our Gulf. Its Execs should have been arrested and prosecuted. When we destroy habitats and kill off other lifeforms, we kill ourselves. Human Beings better wake up to that reality. Making a few Oil Fatcats fatter, isn't worth killing ourselves off.

Once human beings kill off all of Earth's other lifeforms, they'll only have themselves left to kill off. We need to seriously think these things through. We humans need those other lifeforms to survive. Polluting their habitats and killing them, only = killing ourselves. It's too bad most Republicans don't get it. They only see $'s.

They just don't see that by killing the other lifeforms, they're killing themselves. And for what? So some already incredibly rich Oil Fatcats can get richer? What do they personally get out of that? They're not gonna see those riches. Personally, i'd rather save our fellow lifeforms. The Oil Fatcats are fat enough.

Yes, it is very sad. Human Beings are killing themselves off. And for what? To make a few Oil Fatcats fatter? Is it worth it?
Realky. Explain to me how it kills people off to resist unconstitutional government oppression and reject government control?

Check out what BP did to our Gulf. Its Execs should have been arrested and prosecuted. When we destroy habitats and kill off other lifeforms, we kill ourselves. Human Beings better wake up to that reality. Making a few Oil Fatcats fatter, isn't worth killing ourselves off.
total sky is falling hysteria.

It's pretty easy to sit in the midwest or at least inland and say drill baby drill won't effect us, right? Well maybe none of you eat sea life. If you do, next time there is a deep water horizon and there will be one day think about it next time you have shrimp cocktail, fish, oyster's or muscles.

Horizon devastated the gulf coast, oh and please don't come here to visit, you leave too much trash along our beaches.

Yes....prosperity is crucial. Like the prosperity derived from the fishing industries and coastal tourism which many communities depend on and which are directly affected by off shore drilling.

Norway, that faux paradise of Progressives, has, among its major exports oil from the North Sea and seafood from the North Sea. How in the world do they manage to do both, successfully?

So you want to kill animals....

Few things better than a good thick steak cooked on an open fire!

I love a good veal roast cooked with a pork roast to add fat and flavor!

Then there is pickled herring and, of course, fish pudding and lutefisk!

You'll have to come up with a plan to remove oil from ICE.

1*SaZhg64oKWqTmkxMDGimUQ.jpeg

Arctic Ocean in danger: Trump expected to expand offshore drilling

Think how WONDERFUL--WONDERFUL that will be.

I knew coons were behind destroying places like Detroit but you say they are bad for marine life as well?

Some fucking losers are so obsessed with their dickless fear of skin color that they feel compelled to inject their idiotic slurs into every thread, no matter the topic.

Not a whole lot of people on here, or anywhere on the internet are railing against dark skinned Asian Indians.

So, what makes you think it's just a fear of skin color?

Maybe because most Asian Indians in the U.S.A, work hard, educate themselves, start businesses, become doctors, and are virtually gang free?
This is so true and for so long any comment akin to it was called racist and we are finally back to realism not being dismissed as racism

Isn't the area of drilling something like the area of DC compared to Texas?

total sky is falling hysteria.

BP Execs should be in prison today. They're criminals.

Forum List

Back