Wonderful News: 27 dead Iranian thugs

Grow the fuck up.

Choke my cock down, **** - and take a muslim one deep up your ass like the $2/hour whore you are.

Nice to see that you continue to be the classless piece of shit that I knew you to be back in the day.

You realize that you are an adult, right?

I only point that out, because most adults I know can form a thought pattern without turning into a 15 year old boy.

Nice to see that you continue to be the classless piece of shit that I knew you to be back in the day.You realize that you are an adult, right? I only point that out, because most adults I know can form a thought pattern without turning into a 15 year old boy.

You have no clue or facts - and attack me personally, and then expect to be treated respectfully? Are you as fucking stupid as you sound here? Please tell me you're not.

Next time dipshit you want to attack someone on a public forum, at least get your facts straight before opening both barrels. :eusa_whistle:

You have no clue or facts - and attack me personally, and then expect to be treated respectfully? Are you as fucking stupid as you sound here? Please tell me you're not.

Next time dipshit you want to attack someone on a public forum, at least get your facts straight before opening both barrels. :eusa_whistle:

I hear the Irony Train coming down the tracks.

Are you a man? I only ask because I have a hard time believing a man would say such a thing to a women in real life.

Of course, in real life you have to contend with the "fist in the nose" factor.

Last edited:
I hear the Irony Train coming down the tracks.Are you a man? I only ask because I have a hard time believing a man would say such a thing to a women in real life. Of course, in real life you have to contend with the "fist in the nose" factor.

Look at post #3, yeah the one you started with the personal attacks. Then come back to me superstar.

Back to the topic; I must say I am in a REAL good mood today, and not just because its saturday. Hopefully more of them will die in the coming days...

I hear the Irony Train coming down the tracks.Are you a man? I only ask because I have a hard time believing a man would say such a thing to a women in real life. Of course, in real life you have to contend with the "fist in the nose" factor.

Look at post #3, yeah the one you started with the personal attacks. Then come back to me superstar.

Back to the topic; I must say I am in a REAL good mood today, and not just because its saturday. Hopefully more of them will die in the coming days...

Your entire existence is a personal attack.

Not that I care. You remain as banal today as you were whenever the fuck it was I first saw your moronic posts.

Glad that you are in a good mood though. Did they up your lithium?

Your entire existence is a personal attack.Not that I care. You remain as banal today as you were whenever the fuck it was I first saw your moronic posts.
Glad that you are in a good mood though. Did they up your lithium?

Is that what a pussy like you was taught at home; change the subject and try to attack the other person when humiliated by getting caught in a lie?

I'm in a good mood for several reasons; the OP for one, and the other that there is talk about reducing welfare benefits - which would leave dogshye like you in homeless shelters - but would lower my tax dollars, always a good thing. Have a great day, sissy... ;)

Is that what a pussy like you was taught at home; change the subject and try to attack the other person when humiliated by getting caught in a lie?

I lied? Where?

I'm in a good mood for several reasons; the OP for one, and the other that there is talk about reducing welfare benefits - which would leave dogshye like you in homeless shelters - but would lower my tax dollars, always a good thing. Have a great day, sissy... ;)

Uh oh. Tommy toughnuts is on the scene. Menopause is hard, isn't it?

Threads like this, and posts like the above, do nothing but prove that jews are capable of as much hatred as they've been the victims of.

if the OP story were about children then you'd REALLY see the circle jerk spraying cum like a firehose on the 4th of july.

Muslimes hate each other for being losers of allah.

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

You know I have reasons to really really hate Iran. Reasons that were classified and may or may not still be. But to celebrate the deaths of even Revolutionary guards who were not engaged in any type of warfare against the US or any of our Allies is just wrong. You have no clue who those troops were and what they were doing. Probably had families at home and had just gone into work to sit a shift in a boring ass guard shack or tower.

No I will not celebrate these deaths.

I will celebrate the Iranian loss of weapons............

He didn't say that. He said 'probably conscripted'.

Oh look, the pussy's lawyer arrived. Most people with a brain would check before saying something they were not sure of. The dipshit said:

"20 poor bastards who were probably conscripted, could care less about the Mullahcracy, and just had the bad luck to be sitting on an Ammo depot when it exploded."

#1- they were NOT conscripted
#2-they VERY much cared about the regime, these are the die-hards, the most ideologically committed who go through huge amounts of indoctrination
#3-the scenario of "bad luck" is stupidity, there is no way to know what the animals were doing. They also could have been moving ordnance to be shipped to iraq to murder more US soldiers.

No one with a brain who understands how the iranian regime is constructed would possibly defend these fucking animals. Many of them were responsible for the 2009 mass slaughter of iranian citizens seeking freedom, and have trained terrorists across the world.

You know I have reasons to really really hate Iran. Reasons that were classified and may or may not still be. But to celebrate the deaths of even Revolutionary guards who were not engaged in any type of warfare against the US or any of our Allies is just wrong. You have no clue who those troops were and what they were doing. Probably had families at home and had just gone into work to sit a shift in a boring ass guard shack or tower. No I will not celebrate these deaths. I will celebrate the Iranian loss of weapons............

Like many others in this thread, you need to look up who/what the IRG are, how they are trained, and what they do. Think Schutzstaffel, they are identical...

Oh look, the pussy's lawyer arrived. Most people with a brain would check before saying something they were not sure of. The dipshit said:

"20 poor bastards who were probably conscripted, could care less about the Mullahcracy, and just had the bad luck to be sitting on an Ammo depot when it exploded."

#2-they VERY much cared about the regime, these are the die-hards, the most ideologically committed who go through huge amounts of indoctrination
#3-the scenario of "bad luck" is stupidity, there is no way to know what the animals were doing. They also could have been moving ordnance to be shipped to iraq to murder more US soldiers.

No one with a brain who understands how the iranian regime is constructed would possibly defend these fucking animals. Many of them were responsible for the 2009 mass slaughter of iranian citizens seeking freedom, and have trained terrorists across the world.

Go check your Zyprexa bottle. Maybe there's one left. OR get your Haldol Dec shot or whatever you do. You are not rational. I would call you an idiot. But I'd hate to insult idiots that way.

Geaux and I have disagreed before. I'm sure we will again. But we have not on this thread.

Last edited:

Go check your Zyprexa bottle. Maybe there's one left. OR get your Haldol Dec shot or whatever you do. You are not rational. I would call you an idiot. But I'd hate to insult idiots that way.

Geaux and I have disagreed before. I'm sure we will again. But we have not on this thread.

ZZZzzzz, another fucktard with no brains and less of a future...Personal insults in the place of facts....die idiot asshole, or even better - go to iran and see if you can help save some of them. Make sure to wear a large "X" so I can more easily target you when the time comes.

Forum List

Back