Wonderful: Billy Graham Leaves Painful Legacy For LGBTQ People

I would. I really would. But you scared little facists took away my guns. :laugh:

You only lost your guns because you hit your wife, join a bunch of terrorists, or are mentally disturbed.

So which is it? Are you a wife-beater, a terrorist, or crazy?

Wow. Someone desperately needs to find God. :eusa_whistle:

Is God lost?
Nope. But you clearly are.

Let's see;

You talk to imaginary people.
You adhere your life to a book commissioned by an English King who didn't even speak English.
You rely on an intangible to carry your beliefs and argument

If we weren't talking about religion, you'd argue that person who did those things was mentally ill and needed to be locked up.

Yes, he followed the teachings of the Bible and was teaching it to others. As for these depraved homosexuals, the painful legacy may well come to pass at the extreme vetting at Heaven’s Gates.

Billy Graham leaves painful legacy for LGBTQ people
Well the old fucker lost :lmao:

In death, his body's transition into fertilizer will help the Earth far more than anything he did in life.

You hateful bitch! I will not pollute my mind by reading your shit anymore. You don't exist here as far as I'm concerned. I hope others join me.

Billy Graham's message to the world was not hatred of homosexuals, but of God's love and our salvation thru His Son, Jesus Christ.

Billy Graham's message to the world was not hatred of homosexuals, but of God's love and our salvation thru His Son, Jesus Christ.
Bovine Excrement!

Billy Graham’s ministry of LGBTQ intolerance

Graham referred to homosexuality as a chosen lifestyle, a “sinister form of perversion..."
The Reverend William (Billy) Franklin Graham Jr.(1918- 2018) has died at the age of 99. Too often, hagiographies are painted when people die, especially of ministers. The televangelist, however, is not deserving of such high praises.

While Graham’s inarguably the most influential minister of the 20th Century his ministry -which provided pastoral counseling to U.S. presidents from Harry Truman to Barack Obama -lived at the crossroads of fear and intolerance as the wrath of God.

Looking at the arc of Graham’s public ministry, from the 1950's to the present, the outpouring of grief has overlooked his damaging and damning messages toward and about LGBTQ Americans.

And the LGBTQ community will not be silent in this moment of public mourning. For example, Craig Coogan, executive director of the world-renown Boston Gay Men’s Chorus, wrote the Boston Globe for not mentioning Graham’s decades-long religious vitriol spewed at the LGBTQ community.

"I was disappointed that the Rev. Billy Graham’s long track record of homophobic and antigay statements was not included in an otherwise comprehensive review of his life in last week’s obituary (“Billy Graham, ‘America’s pastor,’ dies at 99,” Page A1, Feb. 22).”

Forum List

Back