Wonder Woman

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I have heard that posting pics of women in skimpy outfits gets people rep. I am conducting an experiment to see if this is true. This is the first shot of the new Wonder Woman costume from the upcoming NBC series from David E Kelley.
adrianne_palicki_as_wonder_woman.jpg

There is a full shot here, along with the opinion that this is the worst thing ever.

io9. We come from the future.

It seems to be merging her traditional costume with the new one from the comic book.

100702_new_wonder_woman.jpg

Frankly, I think it combines the worst of both.

Last edited:
The second one looks more like spider woman!

I kinda like this outfit better!

Wonder_Woman_by_Kerong.jpg

Last edited:
No one has ever come close to Jennifer Garner as Elektra . . not in costume or in body.

2393458d0.jpg

Jennifer_Garner_sexy_hot_elektra.jpg

By comparison, Adrianne Palacki looks like a total dork.

Call me old and stubborn, but no one is going to replace Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.

I prefer the old look, but at least the new TV outfit is better than the new comic book one. They absolutely DESTROYED the character with that outfit change in the comic book. I understand it hasn't exactly been overwhelmingly well received by the readers either.

I thought before Wonder Woman came out that Isis played by JoAnna Cameron
was pretty hot back in the early to mid 70s. My kids couldn't get away from the TV on Saturday mornings watching her and Captain Marvel.

1185287365_1.jpg

Joanna_Cameron.jpg

real-life-isis.jpg

Last edited:
I thought before Wonder Woman came out that Isis played by JoAnna Cameron
was pretty hot back in the early to mid 70s. My kids couldn't get away from the TV on Saturday mornings watching her and Captain Marvel.

1185287365_1.jpg

Joanna_Cameron.jpg

real-life-isis.jpg
I dunno what's worse. The fact I remember that show or I faintly recall thinking that she was hot too.

Forum List

Back