Wonder Woman 'had relationships with other women'

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
WW2-medium_trans++eslsl0s_54FjhGV7kdfUr7Re-v-mp5FjGNd9x_1gVuI.jpg

"It’s supposed to be paradise. You’re supposed to be able to live happily. You’re supposed to be able – in a context where one can live happily, and part of what an individual needs for that happiness is to have a partner – to have a fulfilling, romantic and sexual relationship. And the only options are women.

Now, are we saying Diana has been in love and had relationships with other women? As Nicola and I approach it, the answer is obviously yes."

Wonder Woman 'had relationships with other women' confirms comic book writer

View attachment 92744

"It’s supposed to be paradise. You’re supposed to be able to live happily. You’re supposed to be able – in a context where one can live happily, and part of what an individual needs for that happiness is to have a partner – to have a fulfilling, romantic and sexual relationship. And the only options are women.

Now, are we saying Diana has been in love and had relationships with other women? As Nicola and I approach it, the answer is obviously yes."

In a world of just women? Is this a surprise?

View attachment 92744

A world without men? Annoying... :)

View attachment 92744

A world without men? Annoying... :)

Lol :). A world without men (or atleast with a lot less men) is a lot more doable then a world without women. There is artificial insemination but no artificial wombs. Plus, women aren't nearly as keen on war as men are. Still, it's nice to know that some women still appreciate us. Kinda reminds me of a certain skit from Iliza Shlesinger :)...

Forum List

Back