Wonder Why Obama Only Holds Town Hall Meetings On Weekdays

About 30% of americans work either directly or indirectly for the govenment.

So what will cutting govt spending create?

The opportunity for citizens to do for themselves... smaller and better government in need of less taxation on its populous... those things previously done by government may still have demand, and industry comes from it to fill demand

You want me to start listing the numerous agencies and departments AGAIN that can easily be done away with for the betterment of our country??

Ya, there is no way in hell we need to cut numerous government employee salaries, cut their benefits, or shitcan a boatload of them.

I saw the whine about the part time government workers, and they were the first folks cut by Democrats in many states while they kept their high paid cush jobs. The little guys in government and social services are the first cuts so the rich hack Democrats can keep corruption as usual.

It is stunning how naive people are.

25% of the government workers perform 90% of the work. Shit can government unions, and start over. That is the racket.

This is why government workers will blow a Democrat in front of their families. No shame.

Ya, there is no way in hell we need to cut numerous government employee salaries, cut their benefits, or shitcan a boatload of them.

I saw the whine about the part time government workers, and they were the first folks cut by Democrats in many states while they kept their high paid cush jobs. The little guys in government and social services are the first cuts so the rich hack Democrats can keep corruption as usual.

It is stunning how naive people

25% of the government workers perform 90% of the work. Shit can government unions, and start over. That is the racket.

This is why government workers will blow a Democrat in front of their families. No shame.

Pity reply...

Thanks Titanic...that is very interesting

Thanks for sharing your inner thoughts

It's not just Obama. That's a pretty standard Big Government tactic to keep hardworking citizens from participating.

Good to know those retired citizens are not hardworking citizens according to you. :thup:

doesn't BO play golf every Saturday? And Sunday is Michelle's day...period! I mean...hello!!! It's called priorities people!

doesn't BO play golf every Saturday? And Sunday is Michelle's day...period! I mean...hello!!! It's called priorities people!

I hear he also spends time with his kids......

The bastard!

He couldn't find a church like his old one in Chicago with his racist and hateful Reverend Wright. so he stays home and teaches the kids to be racists and hate white people

Hey look, Illinois is broke, where's Obama from again? Besides Africa, the other place?

;)

So the stimulus was a complete waste, Democrats hacking social services and harming their people, and their cush jobs and salaries are OK. I am shocked. Not

When only government workers show up. Try holding a town hall meeting on a weekend when the American worker and taxpayers can show up. Enough of the Democrat government propaganda.

Lots of people take the day off to show up. Remember his amazing crowds during the campaign? The kind of crowds McCain/Palin could only lie about..

He couldn't find a church like his old one in Chicago with his racist and hateful Reverend Wright. so he stays home and teaches the kids to be racists and hate white people

Thanks for posting kee kee

This captures in a nutshell the views of the right wing. It also shows why you are no longer in power

Keep up the good work

Thanks for posting kee kee

This captures in a nutshell the views of the right wing. It also shows why you are no longer in power

Keep up the good work

In case you hadn't noticed, it would appear that kee kee, libocalypse and LiarFrank are all either related, or all have their head's up the same ass. They repeat the same lame talking points over and over without ever giving any genuine thought to what they are typing.

When only government workers show up. Try holding a town hall meeting on a weekend when the American worker and taxpayers can show up. Enough of the Democrat government propaganda.

Lots of people take the day off to show up. Remember his amazing crowds during the campaign? The kind of crowds McCain/Palin could only lie about..

I'm thinking most Obama supporters haven't much to do anyway... that's why they're Obama supporters.... fucking ZEROS. Just like Obama da boy king.

I'm thinking most Obama supporters haven't much to do anyway... that's why they're Obama supporters.... fucking ZEROS. Just like Obama da boy king.

Oh no, he and we are fucking big deals.. :lol:

Hey look, Illinois is broke, where's Obama from again? Besides Africa, the other place?

;)

So the stimulus was a complete waste, Democrats hacking social services and harming their people, and their cush jobs and salaries are OK. I am shocked. Not

He is from a state run by democrats Most states run by this party are all broke!!! Now don't bring up Calf arnie is a rino closet democrat!!!!

Forum List

Back