Wonder Why Obama Only Holds Town Hall Meetings On Weekdays

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
When only government workers show up. Try holding a town hall meeting on a weekend when the American worker and taxpayers can show up. Enough of the Democrat government propaganda.

It's not just Obama. That's a pretty standard Big Government tactic to keep hardworking citizens from participating.

It's not just Obama. That's a pretty standard Big Government tactic to keep hardworking citizens from participating.

Yep. Always on the weekday, right smack in the middle of the work day, not on lunch hour or just after work. DURING working hours.

Dems, Repubs, all politicians do this. :evil:

Really, can someone show me all of the Bush town hall meetings? They were held on military bases where OUR government workers are, not the hack Democrat horde in local, state, and federal jobs. Must be nice to get time off for town hall meetings.

I call bullshit on the explanations.

Take us up to Greece speed Scotty!

Aye aye Captain!

Really, can someone show me all of the Bush town hall meetings? They were held on military bases where OUR government workers are, not the hack Democrat horde in local, state, and federal jobs. Must be nice to get time off for town hall meetings.

I call bullshit on the explanations.

Take us up to Greece speed Scotty!

Aye aye Captain!

So, what really is your arguement? And the military is part of the government.
And many AMERICANS work for the local government, my father works for the local government. He also pays taxes, raises money through Kiwanas, and is actually up for a chamber of commerce award for bringing business to the city. You are an idiot, and have no problem making normal people out to be villians.:cuckoo:

About 30% of americans work either directly or indirectly for the govenment.

So what will cutting govt spending create?

About 30% of americans work either directly or indirectly for the govenment.

So what will cutting govt spending create?

My mom has her own business, but she works for the city a few months out of the year, and counts on that income. This year after having a heart attack, and not being able to do other jobs, that city pay check sure helped when having to pay off medical bills.
I also have a sister in law who works for the state, and helps seniors stay in their home. What would we do, if we didn't have people like her?
People like Titanic Idiot, think the only true american are military men, and people who live red states.

When only government workers show up. Try holding a town hall meeting on a weekend when the American worker and taxpayers can show up. Enough of the Democrat government propaganda.

0bama golfs on the weekend silly. Plus Air Force One tickets are more then. :eusa_shhh:

Don't you think the, "Lincoln slept here" sticker on the bed in Air Force One is tacky?

Last edited:

0bama golfs on the weekend silly. Plus Air Force One tickets are more then. :eusa_shhh:

My brother built a very successful contruction and real estate business playing golf twice a week. He is also one of the only contractors in town who didn't go bankrupt in the last year.

I assume there is some point to this rant other than your usual anti-government screed. So I'll just reply....Thats very interesting Titanic! Thanks for sharing

My brother built a very successful contruction and real estate business playing golf twice a week. He is also one of the only contractors in town who didn't go bankrupt in the last year.

Don't sell your brother short. I would think quality work, a driven and positive personality along with smart business decisions played a mcuh better role than golf. Has he been on Air Force One yet?

Don't you think the, "Lincoln slept here" sticker on the bed in Air Force One is tacky?

Well SHIT???

You stole my line. LOL.

Golf and a few hoops and a couple of cold ones in the evening.

His weekends are tied up. LOL

Last edited:
Ussally held after 2 pm on Friday so it won't be reported on or printed in any read newspapers and it will be dead news and gone by Monday. Also He would have to pay overtime for his paid union thugs that are used for all his town hall meetings. All his townhall meeting are filled with plants, union thugs, supporters. Average people are not allowed, especially if you disagree!!!! and miorities are not allowed in the front row seats, remember when he moved the muslims at one of his rallies during electioning!!!

Forum List

Back