Wonder How The Bush Bashers Will Spin This

green lantern said:
i wont go so far as to say that the "left" as a whole, doesnt care about the victims, but a few do seem to want to take pot shots at bush for a "perceived" slowness of reacting to the situation...alot of "armchair" quarterbacking going on.
I wouldn't give those bastards the benefit of the doubt. I've seen the antics of the Left up close and personal, directed against me and with the full intent of harming me. They are a vicious bunch and the enemies of decency.

KarlMarx said:
I'm surprised , considering all the hot air that the Left has generated since the 2000 elections, that the entire state of Louisiana wasn't blown off the face of the map.

You'd think if the Left really cared about those people down in New Orleans, they'd shut their constantly moving mouths and steer clear of criticizing Bush and the relief efforts down in New Orleans.

You'd think they would realize that attention should be focused on getting relief out to the people affected and not on political sniping.

You'd think they wouldn't take this opportunity to make political hay....

You'd think, if it was proven that lives would be saved if criticism of Bush was delayed until after this crisis had passed that the Left would have the decency to just simply shut up.

But no, the Left won't let up for a single second, they have to win, they have to get the media attention every single second, they have to spew their rhetoric of vitriol and hate. They don't care about right and wrong, just winning at any price. And if that means a few more people dying, so what, ideas count not people, right?

Considering all the Left has done since 9/11 and what they will be doing and saying in response to this crisis, I believe that I am within my rights to claim that if the present group of commie loving, tree hugging, hate-everything-America crowd were around on December 8, 1941, they would have been trying to undermine the Allied effort to win the war against the Germans and the Japanese.

I'm embarrassed to have to admit that these people are my fellow Americans. But to be honest, I believe that they're embarrassed to BE Americans.

:clap:
Exactly, what I was just going to try to say. SO TRUE EVERYTHING YOU SAID..But the nut job's could harldly wait 24 hrs, and they were already raving like mad dog's. I'ts pretty sickening to me.

KarlMarx said:
I wouldn't give those bastards the benefit of the doubt. I've seen the antics of the Left up close and personal, directed against me and with the full intent of harming me. They are a vicious bunch and the enemies of decency.
three quarters of my family is liberal...i'm the "blacksheep" of the family... :D they have sent money to the relief effort, they can't stand bush, but understand this is above petty politics...there are alot out there that do blame this on bush, that is a sad fact.

It really *is* Bush's fault! This MUST be what's going on.

He hired the bandits and murderers and snuck them into New Orleans under the cover of a Federally engineered class-5 guided hurricane, then told them to drive out the legitimate residents so he could rebuild the area under Bush
Corp. and control 25% of the inbound oil from the Gulf.

Right?

Shattered said:
It really *is* Bush's fault! This MUST be what's going on.

He hired the bandits and murderers and snuck them into New Orleans under the cover of a Federally engineered class-5 guided hurricane, then told them to drive out the legitimate residents so he could rebuild the area under Bush
Corp. and control 25% of the inbound oil from the Gulf.

Right?
Sounds like a great idea to me! You forgot to add that he had the levees blown by underwater sabateurs.

CSM said:
Sounds like a great idea to me! You forgot to add that he had the levees blown by underwater sabateurs.

Well, hell. I can't think of everything. :D

Shattered said:
Well, hell. I can't think of everything. :D
And that, dear lady, is why you will never be president. Heck, Bush not only thinks of everything, he executes every bad event that occurs in the US, the rest of the planet, and outer space. He is soley responsible for every ecological, financial, social, medical, and moral issue in the world....just ask some of the posters on this board who are so much more intelligent than the rest of us. You know, in retrospect, he does pretty good for an alcaholic moron!

CSM said:
And that, dear lady, is why you will never be president. Heck, Bush not only thinks of everything, he executes every bad event that occurs in the US, the rest of the planet, and outer space. He is soley responsible for every ecological, financial, social, medical, and moral issue in the world....just ask some of the posters on this board who are so much more intelligent than the rest of us. You know, in retrospect, he does pretty good for an alcaholic moron!

Can't I just be President-In-Training? I promise to take up alcoholism, and I've heard that moronic status just comes with time if you let it.

Upon reading and posting at another board, the popular opinion is that Bush's cut backs led to lack preparedness and further erosion of wetlands and flood prevention systems (leeves etc) that have not been updated (to name a few that caused this disaster). Despite the numerous links I've posted to legit sources detailing scientific data and FEMA's budgetary cutbacks and downsizing dating back to 1989,they still continue to use the war in Iraq as an excuse!!! I gave up after some dolt posted a goodle search that turned up leftwing blogs and message boards as proof! :D

Said1 said:
Upon reading and posting at another board, the popular opinion is that Bush's cut backs led to lack preparedness and further erosion of wetlands and flood prevention systems (leeves etc) that have not been updated (to name a few that caused this disaster). Despite the numerous links I've posted to legit sources detailing scientific data and FEMA's budgetary cutbacks and downsizing dating back to 1989,they still continue to use the war in Iraq as an excuse!!! I gave up after some dolt posted a goodle search that turned up leftwing blogs and message boards as proof! :D
Well I gotta ask:

Where are all the Halburton competitors that could have done such a better job in Iraq? Have they offered to get in there and clean up the extensive damage? Where are the militaries of other nations that know so much better how to conduct humanitarian relief operations? Where is the UN urging other countries to help the poor victims of this disaster? Did Kerry and others of his ilk vote against/for FEMA cutbacks before they voted for/against them?

CSM said:
Well I gotta ask:

Where are all the Halburton competitors that could have done such a better job in Iraq? Have they offered to get in there and clean up the extensive damage? Where are the militaries of other nations that know so much better how to conduct humanitarian relief operations? Where is the UN urging other countries to help the poor victims of this disaster? Did Kerry and others of his ilk vote against/for FEMA cutbacks before they voted for/against them?
:clap: :clap: :clap:

CSM said:
Well I gotta ask:

I actually started reading and article that mentioned Halburton getting the money from cut backs, but I didn't read the entire thing. I stopped after "an un-named person, from an un-named organization that produced and un-name report" was quoted.

CSM said:
Well I gotta ask:

... Where is the UN urging other countries to help the poor victims of this disaster? ...
Specifically, France! Hey, NO has a French connecting that goes WAY back..
Maybe they'll offer to take in those displaced. Ya think?

Mr. P said:
Specifically, France! Hey, NO has a French connecting that goes WAY back..
Maybe they'll offer to take in those displaced. Ya think?
We cant send them to france! The french will put em up in a seedy hotel then set fire to the place....hmmmm....

Hey let's let the french take just the looters!

Said1 said:
I actually started reading and article that mentioned Halburton getting the money from cut backs, but I didn't read the entire thing. I stopped after "an un-named person, from an un-named organization that produced and un-name report" was quoted.

Was there a CBS eye logo anywhere in that article?

Jimmyeatworld said:
Was there a CBS eye logo anywhere in that article?

LOL, no. One was written by Sidney Blumenthal, former assistant and senior advisor to President Clinton. Read it here: Link
Most of the stuff I was arguing came from that article.....it has a few "unknowns" in it too. :D

This is one of the links I suggested the poster look at after he posted the above. www.pubs.asce.org/ceonline/ceonline04/0704feat.htm

Forum List

Back